Thx to International Tipsters !!

Guest Bobbo

Guest Bobbo

Folks, Great analysis on the int games, did a nice treble on France, Czech Rep and Greece based on the info in the Int Midweek games thread. So credit where credits due - cheers and keep up the good work as I only did this based on your analysis' !!

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Thx to International Tipsters !! Good of you to thank members for their analyses. I am sure that is appreciated. Telling about winning bets, unless they are posted before the games of course, add nothing to the forum and should be avoided.

Guest Bobbo

Reply I only mentioned the teams so people knew that their analysis had been useful to me, I always post my picks before the games if I have any. But point taken anyway!

Re: Reply Definitely agree Bobbo. I tend to make my picks on my analysis before seeing what others are suggesting on my site and tinkering with my bet from there if I feel I have to. It boosts the confidence of the bet when others feel the same way about your own selections. I'd been looking for a decent 'active' footy site for ages when I found this one completely by accident! Keep up the good work fellas.

Re: Reply No probs Guys - I backed 15 teams 13 won 2 didn't happy days :) Greece, Norway, Holland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Albania/Rep. of Ireland to draw, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, France, Ukraine. :( Bulgaria, Denmark I'm putting up European tips (with others) in the European Leagues forum looks at them anf make your minds up - I firmly believe it's here you make the most money, especially, Spain, France and Italy, though Germany, Holland, Turkey, Belgium, Greece and Scandanavia aren't without their charms. Suggest if you want guidance have a look at the 100-1,000 euro quest, making money and I will add to it before most Euro competitions, leagues and International fixtures.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest boro boy

Germany/Serbia How good iz Serbia ? Me looking at germany ht/ft @2.40 - this looks pretty good to me or can we expect a 'surprise' from the visitors? Any views let me know cheers

Guest Accaman

re Balak,Khan, Hamman & Jeremis are out for Germany. Mihajlovic , Stankovic (Lazio), Kovacevic (Sociedad) and Kezman (PSV) are out for Serbia. I would like to think that we (Serbia) can do something in Germany, but I`m afraid we are playing worst football in our history (we drew with Azerbajan at home, for God`s sake) and without already mentioned players I don`t think we stand a chance. Having said that we drew with Italy away in qualifiers. The only thing that puts me off a large bet on Germany is...Germany. They can be as bad as us, on the day. I think 80% chance for home victory.

Guest Neradnik

germani-srbia hello im from srbia, and just want add this: our team tomorow will be without few key players like stankoviæ, mihajloviæ , kovaèeviæ and some, reason :selector dejan saviæeviæ wanted to try new hopes , young boys from our country's teams , they're nothing special which is another reason to get samo money on germany, but it's all up to from this game tomorow will they have chance to play in futur in internatiional matches, so im convinced that they'll give their best so: not rush about this game ofcurse germani is germani but do not forget 1.they do not have to win 2.and they also resting good players so be careful:eek