Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ...

Guest andybud

Guest andybud

You can watch it live by going to: www.dbu.dk/landshold/herr...ng_bos.htm then clicking the "Klik her for at se landskampen " link at teh bottom of the page! Then click the left hand link of the 2 that appear in teh pop-up and the game loads up! I have Broadband and it is very smooth - dont know about dial up connections! 1-0 Bosnia!!! :eek

Guest kojic2003

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Bosnia is double better side at the moment.No chances for home side,slow defence,absolutely nothing.There is only one team on the pitch.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... I am getting world cup deja-vus here - England style... Only this time its not Thomas Sorensen playing badly - its the rest of the team...

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Our best shot on goal so far after 37 mins - and it went out for a throw... :o

Guest kojic2003

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Hanna,don't forget Bosnia beat Denmark 3:0 few years ago. :) Really,Bosnia play good every game,but only results are bad.They blow up many chances in their matches.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... I think the problem starts with our key defensive player Rene Henriksen, who is having his worst game ever for Denmark winning his 50th cap. Normally, he is the one to carry the ball into midfield for us - especially against defensive teams in Parken - but his passing tonight has been ridiculous, and that has made the whole team insecure me thinks... If it wasn't for Sorensen, it could be 0-4!!!!!!

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... I haven't forgotten Kojic, but that was in Sarajevo. In Parken, you lost 0-2...

Guest kojic2003

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... But you can expect very nice 2nd half for Denmark.Now Bosnia will show our blody mentality and they will blow up everything what they made in first half. :\

Guest toshibakid

hmm i seen them at 1/10 to win and thougth better lay them,but at betfair where 1.30 to lay,which was a bit too high considering 1.10 was the bookies price,i told matt,but didnt lay,bloody wish i would of now!>:

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Yeah - thats the way to change a game. Put on a bloody defensive midfielder instead of Claus Jensen........ :evil

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... At least I am glad I did not pay those 40£ or so quid to watch our U17 (or so it seems) get molested by Bosnia, although I live less than a mile from the stadium...

Guest toshibakid

hmm i seen you's in 1998 world cup da han,against saudi arabia,i think it was at lens stadium,and you won 1-0,one of the laudraups scored!:rollin

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Hats of to Bosnia for playing an excellent game. Your players have done you proud tonight, Kojic, they've been fair and outplayed us totally on the counter. Only criticism I have is towards your travelling band of pyromaniacs, who almost set the stadium on fire in the first half... ;) Still 0-2, and we are going to lose this one.

Guest Da Hannanah

Re: Watch Denmark v Bosnia LIVE online ... Even Jan Molby has been strangely subdued in his commentary. Seems like no one was up for this one... >D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest toshibakid

hmm hey guys we also get to see the Ukraine beat Denmark at 4/1 aswell what viewing pleasure ! :rollin Denmark v Ukraine live on the channel on the net link da hannah posted !;)

Guest Da Hannanah

... Seeing this thread brought back from pastures old makes me physically sick 8o That game was the worst I've seen a Danish team play since Brondby last were in the Champions League... :lol I don't see us winning tomorrow either. A draw is likely, but we could lose. A few rookies are set for debuts and good old Peter Moller :rolleyes has been recalled in the absence of Sand. Our defense is about as solid as a jelly donught and I can't imagine our goalkeeper has much self confidence left after this season.. Oh boy...

Guest pibrahim

Ukraine Are the Ukraine playing their third team or something? I can't believe how painfully bad they are, I honestly can't recall the last team I saw an international team play at an absolutely basic standard. They're absolutely diabolical!