Correct Scores for future international games

Guest bristol punter

Guest bristol punter

Hi there im new to this forum and I like what i see! Im an avid fan of betting on the correct scores for international games involving the minnows as the probability works alot mor ein your favour than the bookies. Now my idea is why not take for example 4 teams that play on the same day with the 5th team which plays a few days later so if you get 2,3 or 4 teams correct you can cover some money on the 5th. Another idea where this can work in your favour is to bet like this for futre events. 07/06/03 San Marino v Sweden 0-2 0-3 0-4 11/06/03 Luxembourg v Denmark 0-2 0-3 0-4 11/06/03 San Marino v Hungary 0-2 0-3 0-4 11/06/03 Belgium v Andorra 2-0 3-0 4-0 06/09/03 Sweden v San Marino 3-0 4-0 5-0 Now if you havent noticed ive selected 1 game that isnt playing for another 3 months after the other 4 have played but even though you would have to be patient for your winnings (providing they win) thus means that if the other 4 teams come in then you can bet against your winnings to cover it for the 5th game as if that wins you will get 10 trebles! Also is the fact that San Marino have featured 3 times within the same bet thus working on the ethics that away they tend to lose 4-0 5-0 3-0 and at home they lose 3-0 4-0 2-0. Just a thought tell me what you think.

Guest bristol punter

More betting tips Here is my favourite bet for the forth coming matches: 4) 07/06/03 San Marino v Sweden 0-3 0-4 0-2/0-5 1) 11/06/03 Luxembourg v Denmark 0-2 0-3 0-4/0-5 2) 11/06/03 San Marino v Hungary 0-3 0-4 0-2/0-5 3) 06/09/03 Sweden v San Marino 4-0 5-0 3-0/6-0 5) 10/09/03 Luxembourg v Bosnia 0-2 0-3 0-4/0-1 or 1-2 5 teams 2 results = 80 trebles 5 teams 3 results = 270 trebles 4 teams 3 results = 108 trebles (81 four folds @5p) Or for a tasty looking bet if your feeling really confident: 3 teams 4 results = 64 trebles @£1 =£64 but if you get all 3 correct you will win a minimum £343 based on all winning scores @6/1. Numbers in brackets represent my most favoured. -------------------------------------------------- Now my next bet would be this selection based on the same ethics once again: 3)11/06/03 Belgium v Andorra 2-0 3-0 4-0/3-1 1) 11/06/03 Luxembourg v Denmark 0-2 0-3 0-4/0-5 2) 11/06/03 San Marino v Hungary 0-3 0-4 0-2/0-5 5) 06/09/03 Andorra v Croatia 0-2 0-3 0-4/0-1 or 1-3 4) 10/09/03 England v Liechtenstein 4-0 5-0 3-0/6-0 Or instead of Andorra v Croatia replace them with: 6) 06/09/03 Liechtenstein v Turkey 0-2 0-3 0-4/0-5 5 teams 2 results = 80 trebles 5 teams 3 results = 270 trebles 4 teams 3 results = 108 trebles (81 four folds @5p) Or for a tasty looking bet if your feeling really confident: 3 teams 4 results = 64 trebles @£1 =£64 but if you get all 3 correct you will win a minimum £343 based on all winning scores @6/1. Numbers in brackets represent my most favoured.

Guest paulinho

Re: More betting tips surely picking games that are three months later isnt possible, as the odds are not available, and the odds are liable to depend on their previous results, so they would be related to what happened in the earlier games you picked

Guest bristol punter

odds not possible?? of course it is!! Sorry I tend to disagree with you there as we all know that these teams are always going to be priced from between 1/20 to 1/66 on. Now with Ladbrokes you will get virtually straight 6/1 for these results (check it for yourself) and with the bookmakers I use i normally get 6/1 going up to 7/1. So when you are betting weith these teams you are working on the ethics that the scores will be at least 6/1. Just look back will old football coupons if you have them to check the teams prices. I would also advise you to stay away from William Hill when placing these bets as there odds tend to be in the region of 9/2 upto 11/2. I know this system works as when I normally bet on these teams I aiways pick a team which is playing at a future date like 4 days after as so I can cover them and the odds have never let me down yet. Think about it it's food for thought!

Guest paulinho

Re: odds not possible?? of course it is!! my point was that i do not expect the bookies to take a bet for a game 3 months in advance. as for the odds not being affected by previous performances, thats cos the performances usually go the way you would expect, but if san marino happened to win their next game against quality opposition, the odds on them being beaten 5-0 in the next fixture would likely lengthen. have you actually got any bets on with games that are 3 months apart? - that is what i was disputing, nothing to do with the bet itself, i am one of the club in that respect.

Guest bristol punter

Future Bets Im currently working on my bets for the matches ive stated. Also if you place the bet there's no reason for them not to accept the bets as they are Anti post bets which are allowed, but the cashiers are normally dumb and will accept it anyways. Once the bets on they can't tell you that it's not valid as no where in there rules does it state that you cannot bet on future football events. Im always doing these bets and using a team which plays say a week later just like I did this week when I bet on England v Liechtenstein 2-0 3-0 4-0 France v Malta 4-0 5-0 6-0 Bosnia v Luxembourg 2-0 3-0 4-0 Norway v Luxembourg 2-0 3-0 4-0 ---------------------------------- Poland v San Marino 3-0 4-0 2-0 LOST So you see i had 4 results come in and was waiting on the big 5th match which of course lost but i was able to cover it and had a nice £100 on Poland 5-0 @7/1 with Done Bookmakers. (lol they sure were done after i finished with them!!)

Guest bristol punter

Re: Future Bets You don't have to write the odds of the scores as in nearly all of my bets I never state the odds and nor do my bookies. Try it mate it honestly works.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Irish TW

Re: Future Bets

So you see i had 4 results come in and was waiting on the big 5th match which of course lost but i was able to cover it and had a nice £100 on Poland 5-0 @7/1 with Done Bookmakers. (lol they sure were done after i finished with them!!)
:rollin I dont see the sense in placing accys that are spread over a few days as there is no bigger waste than blowing your money to cover your bet in case of failure especially using your method which I find hard to believe that you would put £100 on a 5-0 score, that doesnt even cover all the other ways your bet could have failed. You might have been lucky once but you cant win like this in the long term.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Future Bets

I find hard to believe that you would put £100 on a 5-0 score
Unsurprisingly you are not alone. Unfortunately, BP is not able to reply to your post as he is no longer a member of this board.

Guest Irish TW

Re: Correct Scores for future international games

nor do my bookies
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin What do they do? Do they guess how much to pay you or do you kindly suggest an amount?!:lol