Small Pair Flops A Boat, What Do I Do?

Jaded

Ass-pokerman is fairly loose, not much of a read on anyone else. Coming up to the first break, down from 110 starters to about 45 players left. I have a semi-loose image. (In other words, I've toned down from normal but am still one of the more aggressive players there.) What should I do after the dream flop? Full Tilt Poker Game #3179581190: $20 + $2 Tournament (24224231), Table 12 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 9:53:37 ET - 2007/08/07 Seat 1: christoz (1,725) Seat 2: cobere32 (2,645) Seat 3: ass-pokermann (10,955) Seat 4: JohnnyT18 (8,085) Seat 5: JadedJ (5,450) Seat 6: BrotherIvory (1,400) Seat 8: chubbylumkins (980) ass-pokermann posts the small blind of 50 JohnnyT18 posts the big blind of 100 The button is in seat #2 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to JadedJ [5c 5d] JadedJ raises to 250 BrotherIvory folds chubbylumkins folds christoz folds cobere32 folds ass-pokermann calls 200 JohnnyT18 calls 150 *** FLOP *** [Kc 5s Kd] ass-pokermann checks JohnnyT18 checks

Re: Small Pair Flops A Boat, What Do I Do? There are no flush draws out there so although I'd be tempted to give a free card in the hope that it pulls someone in on a draw I think that as I have a loose image it would be suspicious so I'd have to put in a bet of around 200 here and just call any raises.

Re: Small Pair Flops A Boat, What Do I Do?

There are no flush draws out there so although I'd be tempted to give a free card in the hope that it pulls someone in on a draw I think that as I have a loose image it would be suspicious so I'd have to put in a bet of around 200 here and just call any raises.
I agree you must bet here - if they have nowt the turn card isn't going to help them much, so make it look like a steal and hope to get at least a call and preferably a raise Damo