• 19:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:00 NordicBet $500 Freeroll
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Full Tilt Hendon Mob League - Game 1
    • 21:00 Mansion $110,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th August** I'm out a pair of idiots on our table (and Jaded ;)) who were fighting against each other - they obviously had history the way they were chatting - I got caught in between with my QQ's and one of them had KK's and to finish me off it was a low flop and turn :sad Had enough now GL everyone

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th August** Out V points, I have AA, adetrick goes all in on a board of Q-10-9 I call his allin and raise all me other 2k. Saffo1 the guy from last night calls it , Me thinking he's got a set, He shows J-9, Ade's got the Q, Yipee way in front i am.:nana:nana Effing 8 on river.:wall:wall:wall

Re: **Poker Tuesday 7th August**

Out V points, I have AA, adetrick goes all in on a board of Q-10-9 I call his allin and raise all me other 2k. Saffo1 the guy from last night calls it , Me thinking he's got a set, He shows J-9, Ade's got the Q, Yipee way in front i am.:nana:nana Effing 8 on river.:wall:wall:wall
ul that kev had saffo on my table earlier hes a nightmare the cards he calls with,mind you i knocked him out virgin fes sat with 10 10 against his aq :ok

i wont comment on her.ul davey' date='wd duncan.:ok[/quote'] unlucky davey well played mick I know I need to chill but that was a ridiculous end to a good tournament - although it wasn't just the end was it, it was practically the whole of the final table. I'm now tempted not to bother with the APAT tournament on the bank holiday weekend just to make sure I take 'her' on again. :wall

Just took out Ross Boatman tens on BB, button raised, sb(ross) all in and I re-raised all-in and button folded. 10's v 10/9
I'm out 9th in Hendon Mob Game- Re-Raised SKVillas 4*BB raise All-in. I'm holding AQ - SkVilla calls with AJ :D Jack on the flop :wall SKVilla - now Chip Leader - Good Luck :hope