South Africa v England

Guest johnny

Guest johnny

Prvoiding Sven doesn't make 11 subs at half-time, I can see England avoiding defeat here. The expected starting line-up for Eng seems pretty strong. WHill prices are : home 11/4 draw 11/5 away 5/6 I thinking of covering the X2. Any thoughts on this match.

Guest Da Hannanah

... A friednly wih political connotations - Beckham meetin Mandela, good old commonwealth aso. Betting on anything but the draw here would be a misdiagnosis ;)

Guest paulinho

Re: ... england/draw ht/ft 18/1 with the tote the only bet for me. england never seem to win friendlies anymore, especially not away. 18/1 on a result which to my knowledge has cropped up more often than not in recent england friendlies seems a bit too big IMO

Guest crowie1969

Re: ... Da Han, think you added a few too many words to your summary. Should be....

A friendly.... Betting on anything.........here would be a misdiagnosis
Non event game at the end of a long hard season when players more interested in going on holidays. No thanks. GL to those who do have an interest.

Guest bcrazy

Re: ... Ive laid England here- as you say they won't be bothered and never are for friendlies but the South Africans will want to get a "shock" result from this game. Also backed 2 bookings or less at pathetic odds of 1/3. Its a cert though, surely?

Guest deancreus

Re: ... Theres been no real build up or anything to this match. I might have a little flutter in-running to liven it up a bit but no big stakes here. I do fancy England to record a rare friendly victory here though if Eriksson keeps to his word regarding half time substitutions.

Guest toshibakid

Re: ... Ive got gerrard to score anytime 4/1 £10.and first goalscorer 20/1 £5 I think england will win this one though.but no bet on that though.

Guest deancreus

Re: ... That 2 bookings or less you'd expect to be a near-on certainty in a friendly but I wouldnt be so sure now, 2 already :eek

Guest bcrazy

Re: ... I know :rolleyes The South Africans got carried away with their tackles but personally I don't think Danny Mills should have got booked. There were 3 bookings in total so that made all the difference.