Obscure friendly - ZambiavMozambique

Guest Hornet1

Guest Hornet1

Stumbled across this on NordicBet - was just wondering if anyone knew of any other web sites that are offering odds on it and if there is anywhere I can find the score out from, as I can't seem to find if this game is even happening, let alone alternative odds. The odds on a home win are 1.75, whcih are very appealing as according to everything I can find out, Zambia are streets ahead of Mozambique.

Guest paulinho

Re: Obscure friendly - ZambiavMozambique friendly. two teams you effectively know nothing about. only odds with one obscure foreign bookie, making the overround automatically harder to beat. which part of 'no bet' was it you were finding hard to understand? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Obscure friendly - ZambiavMozambique Funnily enough, I've seen both these teams play live! Its not a friendly by the way, its a COSAFA cup match, local regional tournament. Don't believe the game was played due to a number of deaths in a mozambican team. to be played in july.