Played S. Dannemann Today?

Valiant23

I really don't know if its him but as I've already said to Jaded, who would want to impersonate him? Anyway jaded and I have played in the daily $3 Razz MTT on Pokerstars today and we have both had him on our table. When he was on mine I nearly busted him and he was down to only a few hundred chips but he's made a really good come back and is on the last 2 tables of it right now (as is Jaded :hope). Would you play micro tournies like this if you were at his level? I really aren't sure whether it is him although I was shocked when it dawned on me who it could be. the doubt in my mind comes from the fact he isn't part of team Pokerstars. He IS a bit of a whinger whoever he is. :eyes

Re: Played S. Dannemann Today? Not sure if its him now....

JadedJ: steve, you got a website? Dealer: The break will start when the current hand finishes S. Dannenman: not one that i know anything about S. Dannenman: im not exactly internet savvy Dealer: Game #11341787003: vegasheart wins pot (5925) JadedJ: heh IM4hatter11 [observer]: lol
http://www.financialace.com/ IS his 'official' site. Hmmmm.

Re: Played S. Dannemann Today?

I really don't know if its him but as I've already said to Jaded, who would want to impersonate him?
He may not be a great poker player, but I rather liked his attitude.
He IS a bit of a whinger whoever he is. :eyes
When he came second in the WSOP, he certainly wasn't a whinger. Either (semi-)success has gone to his head, or this isn't him.

Re: Played S. Dannemann Today? Slappy I was referring to the Pokerstars player today rather than the guy seen on TV. I had no real opinion of him before now but the guy playing razz was fond of whinging when he was losing a hand in Razz after a good start (and Razz IS a drawing game after all). He claims that Ultimatebet let him play other sites as long as the buy in doesn't exceed $20. As regards 'impersonating him' I meant that he doesn't have the charisma of a more obvious choice to impersonate such as Daniel Nagreanu, Gus Hansen etc..

Re: Played S. Dannemann Today? Could well be an impersonator. Just the other night 'Jerry Yang' was playing $5 SNG's and was an utter cock, although he played much like Yang did on the final table which was raise raise raise raise, This 'Jerry Yang' was hitting every hand and mopped up a few tables. Was quite weird but it can't have been him.