STT at 22:30 anyone?

GaF

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone?

It should be stored on your hard drive (all hands in one file :ok) - C:/Poker/Virgin%20Poker/data/history.html
it is but as separate files, so I click on one, copy and paste and then click back to do the next hand etc etc etc Is there an easier way of extracting the data rather than the ball ache of sorting through 40 or 50 hands or so? cheers Damo handhistoryey1.jpg Shot at 2007-08-07

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone? Something like this - C:\Poker\Virgin Poker\history\346885.xml What skin were you on? If you look at the time and date the files were created, it should be pretty clear which one you want....

Something like this - C:\Poker\Virgin Poker\history\346885.xml What skin were you on? If you look at the time and date the files were created, it should be pretty clear which one you want....
am on paradise - will have a look at my hard drive and see if I can get anything useful from it cheers Damo

Card 50 is Queen of Spades and card 17 is 5 of clubs - if you just send me the file, I can extract the right cards and put them in the spreadsheet :ok GaF - can you email me back the spreadsheet in a legible form please? (if you haven't already done so:unsure - maybe I should go check) I take it you have a clever macro thingy that does a look up on the raw data and converts it to a legible read? would it be possible to have a copy of that as well? (if thats not being too cheeky). I try to go through my HH, but at the moment its only one hand at a time and a real fecking pain - to have something legible showing lots of hands/data would be heaven! thanks Damo

Erm - have to confess I'm going through it line by line manually :$ Nothing so clever as you suggest I'm afraid (though might have to look at doing that' date=' it makes sense ;) )[/quote'] this is one for the techie forum I guess?? must be able to do something with vlookup and the other clever stuff excel does? can I say - WOW - thanks for all the effort, am very impressed - I just posted the first hand and its masses of data and you are going through each hand! cheers GaF for all your efforts :clap:clap:clap Damo

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone? I haven't forgotten about this - Levels 3 and 4 were uploaded to Veoh on Friday night, but their status is "stuck" at uploading - the first ones took less than 24 hours .... I think it's supposed to be immediate, but suspect the codec I've used requires some kind of manual intervention (and maybe, being the weekend.....) - will try the next ones with a different codec