STT at 22:30 anyone?

GaF

I'm going to play (and record) a standard 10 seat STT on Virgin/Boss at 22:30, for later analysis - anyone else on for a game (and dissection afterwards)? I MIGHT even be tempted to post it on 2plus2 afterwards (if I'm feeling brave enough!!) - will put up a hand history like this - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52676 - as well as the video :ok I'll sign up for the first $20 10 seat (non turbo) game that becomes available after 22:30 BST..... (if the room is not (nearly) empty at this time, I'll wait for the first empty room.... Would be good to have a few PL'rs involved (who will share their hands, and thoughts afterwards) - I'm thinking this could be a great way to improve my game - want to improve your game too? ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone? I'm not playing, i might as well go into the garden, set up a little shrine and sacrifice a £10 note. But i was thinking, what about a STT as a focus game?. Having thought about this for about a whole 5minutes, the only way it would work is if it's possible to hire out a table or more and have a mini tournament thing going on, much like the Premier League Poker on C4. I expect it's been done/ thought about before, just my random thought for the day :unsure.

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone? Maybe not sure :unsure The problem is I don't really see the point of turbo's, much Like I don't see the point of American's, ashtrays on planes, ironing before you pack your case, disposable pepper grinders, Morlspin and many many other things.

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone?

we are playing on Boss right?
:ok I'll register for the first (near) empty $20 10 seat 8 min blind table after 22:30 - so if the table at 22:30 has 5 players already reg'd, for example, I'll wait for the next one....

Re: STT at 22:30 anyone?

:ok I'll register for the first (near) empty $20 10 seat 8 min blind table after 22:30 - so if the table at 22:30 has 5 players already reg'd, for example, I'll wait for the next one....
exciting this - only 1hr 10 mins to go :drums Damo