Swedish Ice Hockey 07/08: Transfer news

Hi everybody and welcome to a new season of Swedish ice hockey. This season doesn't start for a couple of months but I'm going to start writing some about transfers. Each team will get a post here on transfers and then I'm going to add a full preview to each team :ok I hope that this thread will serve as an information data base for all the punters hoping to score profit this season. The transfers are just one piece of the puzzle but much more info will be added in the next couple of months.

Re: Swedish Ice Hockey: Transfer news and preview plusbrynas.jpg Brynäs IF Goalies: 1) Daniel Sperrle 2) Markus Korhonen (New) 3) Anders Lindbäck (New) Defense: 1) Daniel Johansson 2) Jörgen Sundqvist 3) Antti Hulkkonen 4) Peter Nolander 5) Linus Morin 6) Nicholas Angell 7) Juuso Hietanen (New) 8) Markus Kankaanperä (New) 9) Niclas Andersén (New) 10) Tommy Sjödin 11) Jonathan Carlsson (New) Centres: 1) Mads Hansen 2) Sebastian Karlsson 3) Janne Hautonen 4) Mikael Lind Forwards: 1) Björn Danielsson 2) Mathias Månsson 3) Daniel Hermansson 4) Johannes Salmonsson 5) Richard Gynge 6) Johan Alcén 7) Ove Molin 8) Daniel Widing 9) Pavel Brendl (New) 10) Andreas Dackell 11) Alexander Sundström (New) 12) Lars-Erik Spets Losses: Nicklas Bäckström, f, Washington. Rodrigo Lavins, b, oklart med klubb, Jiri Bicek, oklart med klubb, Jonas Almtorp, f, Edmonton, Robert Kristan, mv, Jesenice. New players: Pavel Brendl, f, Mora, Juuso Hietanen, b, BPK, Markus Korhonen, mv, Malmö, Markus Kankaanperä, b, Jokerit, Alexander Sundström, f, Björklöven, Niclas Andersén, b, Leksand, Anders Lindbäck, mv, Brynäs J20, Jonathan Karlsson, b, Brynäs J20. Coach: Leif Boork Comment: Nicklas Bäckström the young talent of this team is going to play in the Capitals next season and of course this is a huge loss for Brynäs. In the first half of the season he was absolutely brilliant and had the most points. After the christmas break he was not as good but he was still a great asset with his exceptional eye for the game and his intelligence. Brynäs have recruited a sniper in Pavel Brendl who was important for Mora last season and might prove important for Brynäs aswell. however, he has been somewhat of a rebel in other teams and it wouldn't surprise me if he clashes with Leif Boork who has a very strong mind.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.