** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U21 Finland - Serbia

Having see Serbia play England, i really like the looks of them today against Finland. I belive they were very unlucky against England, and were the better team on the day. What do you think kojic2003?? Can they pull off a performance like that again? Know nothing about the Finnes, but they must be lower standart that England. Prices over Evans are available.

Guest kojic2003

Re: U21 Finland - Serbia Price is excelent and I think it's worth to try with away win.Not with maximum stake,of course.In first match score was 3:3,but our team were better side and somehow Finland scored after every shoot.Serbia didn't take them seriously in first match they were punished for that.In overall we are much better team,many players had bigger games this season(against Bayern,Slavia,Hammarby,Sporting,Lazio,Chievo) and they will play without any respect.But only dangerous thing is that we can play too relaxing if we score first.Like in Germany few weeks ago.We had lead 2:1 ten minutes before the end,we were better side in whole match,in their head everything was over,but Germany is always Germany and after mistakes they scored the goal in 90min. Anyway like players,I believe in away win.