** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paraguay at 12.0 !

Guest pietro

Guest pietro

.. and the draw at 5.5. But only if you can get to a Ladbrokes branch. Average odds on betbrain are 7.4 and 3.8. I checked there were no price change notices and stuck a tenner on each. No idea if they have a chance but in a 3 horse race it's go to be some kind of value.happy.gif

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: Paraguay at 12.0 ! Just because someone is biggest about an outcome does not mean that you are necessarily getting value. What if the true probabilities are 77%, 16%, 7% approx. giving us odds of 1.3, 6.2 and 14. Laddies prices on the draw and away would not be value then.

Guest pietro

Re: Paraguay at 12.0 ! Oddsagainst thanks for the reply mate but let me try and explain what I think VALUE is: If the average odds on Betbrain for the Paraguay win is 7.4 and Laddies are offering 12.0 I am getting 71% more than the average if Paraguay win. If the average odds on Betbrain for the draw is 3.8 and Laddies are offering 5.5 I am getting 60% more than the average if it's a draw. Anyway it's all water under the bridge!!!!!!! In future I'll call them Good bets.smile.gif

Guest deancreus

Re: Paraguay at 12.0 ! Talking of big prices some people must be laughing after laying Ukraine and Iceland at tiny prices and backing Moldova at high prices in their games. Always interesting to have a look on betfair when an upset is on the cards to see how hard its gonna hit some people. In the tennis last week Varlet was backed hugely at 1.01 against Nieminen at match point and 2 sets up. As you can guess he lost which must have hurt......a lot!! Or one other hand some people made hundreds with a risk of only a few pounds.........