** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio

Guest emmemms

Guest emmemms

Re: sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio Have been checking the last ten years and the key tonarrowing down the field seems to be ground conditions. heavy and soft 14(bottomwt) of 14,16 of 18,12 of13,10 of 12,10 of 12. If it comes up soft on Saturday laying the top half should pay.

Guest whoneedsrio

Re: sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio Evening all, This is from trendsetters from Raceform Update. Last 10 years. 10/10 in the first 5 LTO, 6/10 winner LTO 9/10 official rating of 120+ 10/10 carried maximum of 11st 3lb 9/10 won this season 9/10 won this season between 2m4f & 2m6f The conclusion is that 2 match the highlighted trends, Turtle soup & Yogi of those left in. However it appears that the champion staying hurdler Barrcouda is to run & everything else will be at least 1lb out of the handicap. Its most unusual for a top class champion to run in a handicap these days, although it seems that Rooster Booster is set to run in the Tote Gold trophy on the 14th. This must skew the trends somewhat & the Updates conclusion is to do the forcast of Baracouda to win & Yogi second. Also theres not much in the way of betting on this race at the moment. I'll have another look tomorrow evening as I'm on 12 hour days at the moment & see what I think at the final dec stage. One last thing, on the trainers front, Martin Pipe has a poor record in this having had no wins & only 3 placed from 22 runners in the last 10 years. He has 2 left in at this point Catch you later, Rio.

Guest emmemms

Re: sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio Yeah Baracouda seems to haveruined this as a a competitive handicap.Could still be worth laying at 1/2 if thierry has an off day. Mistanoora has at least 8lb in hand over the rest of the field so looks interesting e.w. at 6s.

Guest whoneedsrio

Re: sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio Hi, Having looked again at this race I can't find any decent betting angles. Its the class horse against??? I will not be playing in this, however I feel this forum is now coming to life, thanks to Em & Komp for their interest, there will be other days. Keep the faith, Rio.

Guest whoneedsrio

Re: sandown hurdle this saturday whoneedsrio Just to note that trendsetters in the Update got this spot on with Baracouda beating Yogi to land the exacta at £20.30 or the SF at £19.72. Didn't have a bet at all yesterday due to working all day. Rio.