Stewards Cup Trends

Lot of entries in this, will post my findings when i've whittled through them. TBC.... had a few hours going through the runners only to discover that what i found hadnt made the cut, however, one of the two runs in a later race at G/W and will post it on the G/W thread tonight. Back to the Stewards Cup, Got this down to approx "3" The main one needs G/S so any good rain dancers out there.... get dancin. Will do the write up/trends later this evening.

Re: Stewards Cup Trends 10/10 HAD WON OVER THE DISTANCE(2 eliminated) 10/10 HAD AT LEAST 3 RUNS BEFOREHAND(1 eliminated) 9/10 HAD AT LEAST 4 RUNS BEFOREHAND(4 eliminated) 9/10 WERE PLACED IN 2 OF LAST 3 RUNS(16 eliminated) 8/10 WON AT LEAST 1 FROM LAST 3 RUNS(2 eliminated) 8/10 WERE PLACED LAST TIME OUT (not applicaple) at the moment we are left with 3 BALTHAZAARS GIFT / PROTECTOR / MACHINIST . add in the next stat 7/10 were aged 4 of 5 and we have one left..............BALTHAZAARS GIFT. this years renewal has a classy look to it. 7/10 winners were rated between 90-99 todays bottom weight is rated 95 so its a class field, my concern about balthazaars gift is that it is 4/6 on good to soft, so i will only bet if there is some rain between now and tomorrow. also worth bearing in mind is the fact that 7/10 were drawn 15 or higher. B/G has been drawn 26 / protector drawn 4 and machinist drawn 16 . As previously said, will only back B/G (Win) if the track gets some rain. Machinist will be a E.W. bet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.