• 19:35 Laddies Poker Cruise League
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $110,000 Freezeout
    • 20:00 Pacific PokerPlayer UKOpen Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetonBet $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Monday 30th July**

8 PL'rs (not all in table above) in the final 20 and the prizes :clap :clap :clap
There will be quite a few of us in Sunday's weekly final then. 1 in 10 wins a seat in Birmingham, not sure if I want to win it as the cost of a flight will be more than the entry fee. :cry

Can't believe i've just gone out 11th :@:@ If i'd known i'd have not played it, but big Al had to go all-in with damn AKo :( NH GG, GL.
I get the impression you think you bubbled? :unsure - top 2 win Main Event Seats, 3rd to 22nd all get the same prize ..... no issure with going out in 11th, over 3rd or 22nd :unsure

I get the impression you think you bubbled? :unsure - top 2 win Main Event Seats' date=' 3rd to 22nd all get the same prize ..... no issure with going out in 11th, over 3rd or 22nd :unsure[/quote'] No m8 it's just, as you know, i'm looking to improve all the time and it would have been my 2nd final table within a week or so, plus i just like winning and it's a great feeling to get to a final table! To me there's a big difference between 22nd or 10th atm in my MTT stage where i've never won big in a MTT, a final table in any event is a big thing for me anyway :lol I'm just melodramatic sometimes i suppose :lol Whoop i came 11th out of 331 and a seat into another tourney! :clap Always look on the bright side of life as they say.... And sorry Aliando for the AK comment, i sounded like a twat (as always :$) :spank Just annoyed about 11th more than anything else m8 :cheers

And sorry Aliando for the AK comment, i sounded like a twat (as always :$) :spank Just annoyed about 11th more than anything else m8 :cheers
tbh, i didnt take it that way mate :ok see you in the weekly final :cheers