1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 14:00 Pokerstars World Cup
    • 19:00 Full Tilt Hendon Mob Shootout PLO
    • 19:00 Paradise New World Fast Track
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:15 Laddies 2 Racehorse
    • 21:30 32Red Be the Bounty

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July** No focus game for me tonight - I presume I cant win 2 seats :sad Might give the Laddies 2 a go .... was looking at it earlier in the week - 36 entrants paying $25 each = $900 - the $900 is removed and the top 3 each get a share in the racehorse, valued at $1000 each - thats not a bad overlay :ok EDIT I see the game starts today at 17:45 BST, not the 20:15 in the diary Just 16 entrants so far, and starts in 11 minutes....

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July** :@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:wall out of focus game and to say im angry would be an understatement,this tourney can be worse than a freeroll i'm not even gonna say what happened just that im out :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ any1 dare take the piss and they'll get a PM up there arse :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July**

:@:@:@:wall:wall:wall:wall out of focus game and to say im angry would be an understatement' date='this tourney can be worse than a freeroll i'm not even gonna say what happened just that im out :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ any1 dare take the piss and they'll get a PM up there arse :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin[/quote'] take a chill pill mate,,,,it`s paradise what did you expect????????????????

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July** :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana GaF - please can you put the final in the diary so I don't forget! Have to agree with the comment above about the standard of play being low (PLers excepted of course) But I'm not complaining! :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July**

GaF - please can you put the final in the diary so I don't forget!
I added it last week mate ;) Just seen though - advertised for 2pm EDT (19:00 or 20:00 BST) but in the lobby for 16:00 GMT/17:00 BST on 25th August. (have listed it for the earlier time - better to be early than late!!!) That's 4 PL'rs now in a 42 max runner field for $125,000 with first place taking home $100,000 - WHY AREN'T THE REST OF YOU TRYING???? Ok, I don't want the competition, BUT I DO want to see a PL'r win $100,000!!!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th July** great win r n r. just so everyone is aware a place in the grand final is awarded for the player with the most games played in the weekly finals,strider,morlspin,mr tricky must be right up there for that :hope:hope:hope