Paradise PL MTT League - August

dobbin

Paradise PL MTT League - August  

1. 1.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August V my username on Paradise is same as here peteg40:loon:loon:loon Be gentle with me not been playing for long :$:$ Don't forget got to pick better half up at 8.00 should be back 10 past at the latest :sad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August HELP ME. Great to play another month. My only problem is that i have still not received anything from the June League that was on Paradise. I had emailed support and never received a reply once, i think i was due $25 or $50 cant remember exactly but was due something, dont know if there were any other other PL's still waiting but would appreciate if someone could help out. Many Thanks RIVRD

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August paradise can feck themselves,i have spent a few dollars on there and i aint doing it no more,,,customer support is rude,unhelpful and i aint taking it no more.............. good luck people,but count me out of this now,i know i won`t be missed but that aint the point.......... fecking morons

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August

HELP ME. Great to play another month. My only problem is that i have still not received anything from the June League that was on Paradise. I had emailed support and never received a reply once, i think i was due $25 or $50 cant remember exactly but was due something, dont know if there were any other other PL's still waiting but would appreciate if someone could help out. Many Thanks RIVRD
Unfortunately this hasn't been paid out yet - Boss Customer Service wont be able to help or know anything about it.... I haven't had a reply from my contact there yet, but will continue chasing (the top 10 need to be put in the 50 Up final on 5th August as well, so we cannot wait too long!!!)

customer support is rude' date='unhelpful and i aint taking it no more..............[/quote'] Is this Paradise CS or Boss CS? Although Boss CS do represent the Paradise brand, I think it is important to make the distinction

Is this Paradise CS or Boss CS? Although Boss CS do represent the Paradise brand' date=' I think it is important to make the distinction[/quote'] This is Paradise as that is what we were originally running the league through.

It's the people you talk to when you click on "Live Support"? They're the people who work for Boss' date=' not Paradise - the same people provide support for the entire boss network....[/quote'] but nobody answers emails trev,,,support is atrocious

HELP ME. Great to play another month. My only problem is that i have still not received anything from the June League that was on Paradise. I had emailed support and never received a reply once, i think i was due $25 or $50 cant remember exactly but was due something, dont know if there were any other other PL's still waiting but would appreciate if someone could help out. Many Thanks RIVRD
GaF, I think this is for the Champions league not our PL league? I'm afraid I gave up on getting a response from either Paradise, Sporting Odds or Declan on this and as it all went quiet at this end hoped everyone had finally been paid. :wall

:sad:sad:sad im owed $100 perhaps the guy that sorts it is on holiday i cant see spotty dogs ripping us off :sad:sad
If i remember Kippe, wasnt you at least getting a response from support ?

i rang spotty dogs direct ill try them tomorrow if u like its a free phone i keep them on for ever if i dont get what i want but i dont want to upset them and thy stop the league
Cheers, i think its only fair that people are due whatever they have won, whether its $25 or $100 as in your case.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August been on the phone to them for over half an hour they say that promos like this are paid at the end of month even thoughit finnish last week with it being only the 2ndgive it a few more days but he is going to chase it for me. i mentioned rivrd not being paid from the month befor but he cant talk to me about his account he was also nice to me and helpful about other things i pestered him about so hopefully everything should be worked out in the next few days

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August Missed this again last night. :wall:wall One of the conditions of any evening poker playing (laid down by Mrs Adetrick) is that when she's working the little Adetricks are in bed and asleep before the laptop is fired up. Not a problem with Master Adetrick but I might have to resort to bribery with Little Miss Adetrick at the moment. Will try and sneakily register early doors next week and miss the first half hour or so, as its looking too good value to miss.:ok

I would like to join this time if can so the obvious question is will I be able to participate from the other version of paradise this time? thanks..
I'm not certain, but me belief is that this is only accessible through the SportingBet version of paradise....

been on the phone to them for over half an hour they say that promos like this are paid at the end of month even thoughit finnish last week with it being only the 2ndgive it a few more days but he is going to chase it for me. i mentioned rivrd not being paid from the month befor but he cant talk to me about his account he was also nice to me and helpful about other things i pestered him about so hopefully everything should be worked out in the next few days
Kippe glad to hear that things look like sorting themselves out for your self and thanks for asking about my payment. One question was it through the paradise freephone number or on sporting odds (not sure if they are the same anyway), let us know and i will try to chase them up again myself.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August I've asked the question of the Champions League payments to the guy who sorted out the payments for the league for us - I'll let you know his reponse :ok How many/who still feels they have winnings due?

I've asked the question of the Champions League payments to the guy who sorted out the payments for the league for us - I'll let you know his reponse :ok How many/who still feels they have winnings due?
Cheers Gaf. Quick question is there another league that runs just for PL players as i notice that the virgin freerolls gets lots of entries from pl players ?

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August We have other leagues from time to time :ok At the moment we only have the Sporting Odds/Paradise one :ok Virgin ran a series exclusively for PL where we sent a PL'r to the Scottish Championships :ok I'm sure we'll be running other things with them (like PL exclusive games for Virgin Festival Tickets ;) ) We're talking to a few other rooms at the moment too ;)

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - August Can those who think they have prizemoney missing PM me their PIN numbers please (go to profile within the software and it's a 6 difit number listed there) - Paradise will look into it :ok