Using multiple online bookies?

Do many people here use mutliple online bookies to try and capture the best odds available? If so, do you have money in several different accounts, or do you use some kind of online bank account to deposit and withdraw? I've been sticking with the same bookie, purely because its an easier way of recording whether I'm winning or loosing month on month. But I realise at times I'm "losing" money by not getting the best odds available and it would be just as easy for me track my results using Excel. Any advice appreciated.

Re: Using multiple online bookies? tom you don't have to deposit money with any bookie just open accounts with all of them they take the money for the bet streight away and pay it back at the end of racing usually take 3 days to get back in your account and if you are winning money during any day you can use thayt for betting with. any bets placed friday to sunday is sent back sunday night so should be in your bank by wednesday. hope that helps.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.