32Red BetheBounty

Sharpe1ne

Re: 32Red BetheBounty

I am trying to register with 32red i have filled the form in and there is is no butten to register. Tryed to put a photo on here to show what i mean but it wont work, any help on both thing is needed. thank you
Have you managed to join yet? If not ring them up on freephone 0808 180 3232 :ok

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i will join the masses and not play this again think the change in format has spoiled it. Rebuys meant I was short stacked straight away.
I will carry on with this, but no rebuys, and no addon. Leave to fate. Unless i am a bounty ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty They changed it again. I like the changes, only one I dislike, they removed the wednesday game :cry Be the Bounty newbounty.gif $2,000 "Be the Bounty" Tournaments - NOW with increased bounty prizes!

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the

32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the $2,000 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournaments. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for a night of edgy excitement and action. The player who wins each tournament will be a $150 Bounty the next tournament. The 2nd place finisher will be a $100 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a $75 Bounty. If you win the tournament twice in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of $320 and if you do it three times in a row you’ll receive a massive $1,000 extra prize money!! Visit the poker blog to read about the latest Be the Bounty information. We cover all the action from bounty knockouts to tournament results and post it all after every Be the Bounty game. You can even post your own feedback - plus don't forget to comment on articles or even ask our resident pro, Stuart Rutter, a question. Tournament Details: Date: Every Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: $2,000 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

• Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every Saturday evening at 21.30 UK Time.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $150 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $100 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $75 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the tournament message.
  • A bounty player will be deemed as 'eliminated' at the point when he/she does not re-invest into the game means of a re-buy.
  • Should a player win the tournament 2 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $320.
  • Should a player win the tournament 3 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $1,000, at which point a fresh new Bounty will be selected by 32Red Management.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous tournament. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth $325. He/she will inherit all outstanding appearance fees.
  • Should a bounty player win any Be the Bounty game he/she will inherit the bounty prize placed on their head by means of a bonus chip in their account. This does not apply to special guest bounty players.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following tournament.
  • All Be the Bounty participants may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day/blog.
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • Any prizes distributed by a 3rd Party will be subject to the 3rd Party's delivery restrictions as well as its terms and conditions.
  • Late registration may be able available.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

Last updated: 15th October 2009, 15:38 GMT

NOW with increased bounty prizes!
That's a bit "artistic" :unsure :lol :lol Used to be €100 ($149.87), €75 ($112.40), €50 ($74.93) Now it's $150, $100 and $75. So the big bounty has increased $0.13 The small bounty has increased $0.07 The mid bounty has decreased $12.40 Overall it's a decrease in the bounties, but 2 out of 3 have increased which is I suppose makes it legitimate (ish) to claim "now with increased bounty prizes" :lol :lol :lol Maybe the exchange rates tomorrow will make it a more dishonest statement! I've had a look in the lobby and tomorrows is still a rebuy, so not one I'll bother with.

• 2 months later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty New start time - 20:30 GMT: Tournament Details: Date: Every Saturday Time: 20:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Free ticket for posting on their blog. And guarantee is up to $3500 this week.

96 players took part in Saturday’s $3.4K Be the Bounty game, which is an improvement from the previous week. As the number of entrants continue to increase, so does our prize pool, as we move forward to a $3.5K BtB tournament this coming Saturday! Congratulations to those who made it in the money, we hope you all enjoyed the game and remember - one lucky blog poster will receive a free BtB ticket each week so make sure you continue to post your feedback below…

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Welldone Sugleh and gl to you, Hen and RIVD, hope one of you take it down. :ok I'm pretty annoyed with myself, don't know if I needed to get involved in this hand at this stage this close to FT but this fella was shoving every other hand pre - easy to say after losing the hand I know. Heniek was there, should I have just passed pre here and wait for a better spot? :unsure URL=http://imagefra.me/]f_xyca5jm_26d000c.jpg Anyway a couple of hands later and I tilt shove after Hen's raise on my BB, I can atleast add being knocked out by a PL'er to the challenge list. :lol f_smq3um_19b3657.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Now on Sundays

Tournament Details: Date: Every Sunday Time: 20:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty ...every other week.

Tournament Details: Date: Every Other Sunday Time: 20:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty All change again. Now $16 buy-in, rebuys and add-on situation not standardised - have to check each time. Bounty prizes mahoosively increased. And time changed to 7pm UK time. Got that :unsure lol

Tournament Details: Date: Every Other Sunday Time: 19:00 UK Time Buy-in: $15 + $1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: This may vary. Please check tournament message. Prize: Check the 32Red Poker lobby for guaranteed prizepools Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:
  • Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every other Sunday evening at 19:00 UK Time.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $500 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $300 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $200 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the tournament message.
  • A bounty player will be deemed as 'eliminated' at the point when he/she does not re-invest into the game means of a re-buy.
  • Should more than one player eliminate a bounty on the same hand, the player with the best poker hand shall be awarded with the bounty prize irrespective of chip stacks.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous tournament. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth $1,000. He/she will inherit all outstanding appearance fees.
  • Should a bounty player win any Be the Bounty game he/she will inherit the bounty prize placed on their head by means of a bonus chip in their account. This does not apply to special guest bounty players.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following tournament.
  • All Be the Bounty participants may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day/blog, etc...
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • Any prizes distributed by a 3rd Party will be subject to the 3rd Party's delivery restrictions as well as its terms and conditions.
  • Late registration may be able available.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

Wonder if they've taken the guarantee off' date=' with the increase in bounties.[/quote'] The next tournament (23rd May) is labelled as $5k Gtd + $1k Bounties. There's some discussion on the facebook page about having a fixed $3k Gtd tournament running weekly.

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Hello P-Loungers, I'd just like to give you all a quick thanks for your continued support and hope that we can continue to grow our 'Be the Bounty' tournament into something spectacular with MASSIVE prizes. I look forward to seeing as many PL players in the BtB on the 23rd of this month. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a shout anytime... All the best, Nick