32Red BetheBounty

Sharpe1ne

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Just picked up the top bounty for $150 :) ** Hand # 2647737154 starting - 2009-06-06 22:08:49 ** Be the Bounty (Now on Wednesdays too!)[2994598]:Table 5 [Multi Table Hold 'em] (100.00|200.00 NL - MTT) Real Money Telepe sitting in seat 1 with 2510.00[Dealer] RiverChaser_ sitting in seat 2 with 3420.00 ekis sitting in seat 3 with 5640.00 athsmolik sitting in seat 4 with 2110.00 Maggerholm sitting in seat 5 with 2025.00 jade89 sitting in seat 6 with 2075.00 hurry12 sitting in seat 7 with 2455.00 window139 sitting in seat 8 with 2035.00 RiverChaser_ posted the small blind - 50.00 ekis posted the big blind - 100.00 ** Dealing cards to Telepe: :8c:, :7h: athsmolik folded Maggerholm folded jade89 raised to 200.00 hurry12 raised to 400.00 window139 folded Telepe went all-in - 2510.00 RiverChaser_ folded hurry12 > gl to me ekis folded jade89 folded hurry12 > aa? hurry12 went all-in - 2055.00 hurry12 shows: :Kd:, :Ks: ** Dealing the flop: :Qc:, :7c:, :Jc: ** Dealing the turn: :5c: ** Dealing the river: :Js: Telepe wins 5260.00 from the main pot Rake: 0.00 Main reason I'm putting the hand up is not to brag (I got lucky and I knew I had to get lucky when I put the money in) but to see if I can entice anyone to say it was wrong and a bad play? I know there are some on PL who will say it was just a Bingo Play - "What's the point in playing poker, I may as well just play bingo" There are others on PL who will say - "You were behind. Why do you want to put all your chips in the middle when you know you're behind? I only play when I've got the best hand" I absolutely stand behind the play (independant of the result) - I was getting 14-1 on my buy in! (as well as extra equity in the tournament through doubling up)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Main risk here was in shoving with another raiser in between the two of you:unsure The play would look a lot worse if jade89 has the KK, and hurry12 folds their hand, because you're not getting 14/1 then for your longshot. I have no problem in calling a bounty's allin with ATC when the bounty is so high in comparison to the buy-in. P.S. - check out hurry12's worry over you holding AA - must have thought "YES", when you showed 78o :lol

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Bleh, out 10th. pissed at myself for falling for his trap :( ** Hand # 2647934521 starting - 2009-06-07 00:49:32 ** Be the Bounty (Now on Wednesdays too!)[2994598]:Table 5 [Multi Table Hold 'em] (1000.00|2000.00 NL - MTT) Real Money RiverChaser_ sitting in seat 2 with 31906.00[Dealer] Pastieman sitting in seat 5 with 8967.50 lucart sitting in seat 6 with 32108.00 magickris sitting in seat 7 with 40387.50 window139 sitting in seat 8 with 17940.00 Pastieman posted the small blind - 500.00 lucart posted the big blind - 1000.00 ** Dealing cards to RiverChaser_: Qc, Qd magickris called - 1000.00 window139 folded RiverChaser_ raised to 4000.00 Pastieman folded lucart folded magickris called - 4000.00 ** Dealing the flop: Jh, 2s, 7s magickris checked RiverChaser_ bet - 6000.00 magickris raised to 16000.00 RiverChaser_ went all-in - 21906.00 magickris called - 27906.00 magickris shows: 7h, 7c ** Dealing the turn: 4s ** Dealing the river: 5d magickris wins 65312.00 from the main pot Rake: 0.00

Re: 32Red BetheBounty I also think is EV+ because theres not even 1 hand where you are a 1:15 dog, so its always a long shot with a good profit. The thing is, would you have done that on FT? I think that is a whole different scenario because you are already on the money and looking for U$375. But, since you had like 12BB, i think you made the correct move. Regards

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Mmmm.... if they changed the prize to euros, lowered the prize for the bounties, i think they should have done the same with the buyin. Now it is a U$1400 GP with a U$16 buyin or U$30 (if you addon), so i think its not such a great value anymore.

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Updated info. Out of interest, anyone know how Redbacks convert into euros?

newbounty.gif €1,000 "Be The Bounty" Tournaments - Now TWICE a week...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the

32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the €1,000 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournaments. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for two nights of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've doubled the action by running the BTB tournaments twice a week - they are now available on Wednesday and Saturday! Read on to find out more... The player who wins each tournament will be a €100 Bounty the next tournament. The 2nd place finisher will be a €75 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a €50 Bounty. If you win the tournament twice in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of €320 and if you do it three times in a row you’ll receive a massive €1,000 extra prize money!! Tournament Details: Date: Every Wednesday and Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: €10 + €1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: 1 add-on during the first break (€10 for 3000 chips) Prize: €1,000 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

• Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every Wednesday and Saturday evening at 21.30 UK Time.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €100 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €75 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €50 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the tournament message.
  • Should a player win the tournament 2 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of €320.
  • Should a player win the tournament 3 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of €1,000, at which point a fresh new Bounty will be selected by 32Red Management.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous tournament. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth €175. He/she will keep all outstanding appearance fees. The nominated player will only be eligible for a €150 additional Prize should he/she win the tournament.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following tournament.
  • The Bounty tournament winner together with the Bounty winner may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day.
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • Any prizes distributed by a 3rd Party will be subject to the 3rd Party's delivery restrictions as well as its terms and conditions.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

Last updated: 4th August 2009, 09.38 BST

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Redeeming RedBacks100 RedBacks = $1 tournament buy-in You can now use the RedBacks you have earned to buy-in to some of our most popular Guaranteed Prize Pool tournaments:

• $5,500 Guarantee, Daily, 6am UK/7am CET, Buy-in: $20 + $2 or 2,200 RedBacks
  • $3,000 Guarantee, Daily, 11am UK/12pm CET, Buy-in: $25 + $2.50 or 2,750 RedBacks
  • $4,500 Guarantee, Daily, 3pm UK/4pm CET, Buy-in: $3 + $0.50 or 350 RedBacks
  • $20,000 Guarantee, Monday-Friday, 7.30pm UK/8.30pm CET, Buy-in: $100 + $9 or 10,900 RedBacks
  • $6,500 Guarantee, Daily, 11.30pm UK/12.30am CET, Buy-in: $35 + $3 or 3,800 RedBacks

I could only find it in $.

• 2 months later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Now rebuy and add-on.

€1,400 "Be The Bounty" Tournaments - Now TWICE a week...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the

32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the €1,400 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournaments. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for two nights of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've doubled the action by running the BTB tournaments twice a week - they are now available on Wednesday and Saturday! Read on to find out more... The player who wins each tournament will be a €100 Bounty the next tournament. The 2nd place finisher will be a €75 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a €50 Bounty. If you win the tournament twice in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of €320 and if you do it three times in a row you’ll receive a massive €1,000 extra prize money!! Tournament Details: Date: Every Wednesday and Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: €10 + €1 OR equivalent in RedBacks Rebuy/Add–on: Unlimited €10 Re-buys during the first hour and 1 Add-on at the end of the first break (€10 for 3000 chips) Prize: €1,400 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

• Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every Wednesday and Saturday evening at 21.30 UK Time.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €100 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €75 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a €50 Bounty in the following tournament.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the tournament message.
  • A bounty player will be deemed as 'eliminated' at the point when he/she does not re-invest into the game by means of a re-buy.
  • Should a player win the tournament 2 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of €320.
  • Should a player win the tournament 3 consecutive times in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of €1,000, at which point a fresh new Bounty will be selected by 32Red Management.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous tournament. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth €175. He/she will keep all outstanding appearance fees. The nominated player will only be eligible for a €150 additional Prize should he/she win the tournament.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following tournament.
  • All Be the Bounty participants may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day/blog.
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • Any prizes distributed by a 3rd Party will be subject to the 3rd Party's delivery restrictions as well as its terms and conditions.
  • Late registration may be able available for the first hour.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

Last updated: 15th October 2009, 15:38 GMT

Re: 32Red BetheBounty

value completely gone now in this..... it will hit the guarantee every week now.
Nope :ok
October 18, 2009 By: Nick_32Red Category: 32Red Poker Blog, Be the Bounty, >Poker News A slightly disappointing start to yesterday’s Be the Bounty tournament with 41 players turning up at the off, however, a further 9 players that managed to squeeze themselves through the late-entry doors helped us pull off a tidy 50 entrants. The addition of Re-buys seemed to have caused some confusion at the tables for those who did not read the new BtB rules, but the game ensued nicely with 50 buy-ins, 23 Re-Buys and 21 Add-ons, still offering a generous overlay of €460! With the introduction of Re-buys, we hope to continue raising the guaranteed prize pool regularly, as we’ve been doing recently.

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Agree totally - it's a crazy choice that just doesnt seem to have been thought out. Also open to abuse - there are a number of communities I think who participate in BTB (not just PL) - if I'm a €100 bounty, what's to stop me rebuying if its not against one of my buddies and getting knocked out if one of my buddies beats me? A player can always plausibly defend a decision to rebuy or not..... I spent €41 on the last BTB - My view at the moment is to not play it again (despite the added value that is clearly still there) - I can see others, who didnt realise it was a rebuy last time, also choosing not to play it tonight - it's possible numbers will be even lower tonight than they were last time (in which case, surely they'll quickly revert back to a freezeout?)

I made one rebuy early on Saturday' date=' and no add-on (mainly because I had no funds left on 32red :lol), but still managed to win it :ok[/quote'] Whats your gameplan for tonight then? Any way that you wont rebuy before the break? (i.e. can we assume it's not worth taking you on during the rebuy period?) ... not that I'll be playing ..... well maybe .... :lol :lol

Whats your gameplan for tonight then? Any way that you wont rebuy before the break? (i.e. can we assume it's not worth taking you on during the rebuy period?) ... not that I'll be playing ..... well maybe .... :lol :lol
Now that would be telling wouldn't it :lol:lol

Re: 32Red BetheBounty From the blog:

Yet another great Be the Bounty tournament last night with a tidy 55 entrants turning up for a piece of the action. mylo114 managed to protect his €75 bounty all the way up to a first place finish, which got me thinking…why don’t we let bounty players keep their bounties if they win the tournament? Consequently, I am happy to announce that BtB bounty players, from now on, will keep their allocated bounty prizes as extra winnings should they win any future BtB tournament…and we’ll let mylo114 keep his €75 this time of course.