32Red BetheBounty

Sharpe1ne

bounty2qm9.gif This is well worth sticking in the diary as it's guaranteed at $1000 and has only been getting in the region of 60-70 players.Plus with the added bonuses(for future games as well) it's worth a shot. newbounty.gifBe The Bounty - Only at 32Red Poker Room...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Or do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the

32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - Be the Bounty. If you have never played in a Bounty tournament before you are in for a night of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've just spiced up our Be the Bounty Tournament. Instead of 1 bounty, we will now have 3 every week and each bounty will recieve 1000 Redbacks appearance fee. Please read on to find out more. Highlights...

1. 1st Place finisher becomes $100 Bounty the following week.
  2. 2nd Place finisher becomes a $50 Bounty the following week.
  3. 3rd Place finisher becomes a $25 Bounty the following week.
  4. Win the tournament 2 weeks in a row and you’ll receive an additional prize of $500.
  5. Win the tournament 3 weeks in a row and you’ll receive a massive $1,500 extra prize money.

Name:Be the Bounty
Date:Every Saturday
Entry:Open to all players
Time:9.30pm UK/10.30pm CET
Buy-in$10+$1 or RedBacks
How it works...
  • Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every Saturday evening at 9.30pm GMT.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $100 Bounty the following week.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $50 Bounty the following week.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $25 Bounty the following week.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the poker room’s ‘message of the day’ on a weekly basis.
  • Should a player win the tournament 2 consecutive weeks in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $500.
  • Should a player win the tournament 3 consecutive weeks in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $1,500, at which point a fresh new Bounty will be selected by 32Red Management.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous week. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth $175. He/she will keep all outstanding appearance fees. The nominated player will only be eligible for a $250 additional Prize should he/she win the tournament.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following week's tournament.
  • The Bounty tournament winner together with the Bounty winner may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day.
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 32Red BetheBounty

poker href="<a%20href='http://www.32red.com'>http://www.32red.com</a>">www.32red.com http:>Extra Bounty added to the BTB and the usual $5000(100Player points) is $20,000 next week.10PT satellites running this week and in the main tourny there are re-buys at 10pts each.
2whatheader.jpg
http://www.32red.com/poker/newsletters/Newpoker/background.jpg height=1298>
cards.gif
Dear Chris, It’s all happening down at 32Red Poker this week! From Villa Specials, to Bounty events, to HUGE Guaranteed Tournaments and even the chance to double your share of the Honeypot, we have it all...

chips.gif20k_Guaranteed_Freeroll.gif
The tournament kicks off at 20:30 BST, July 31st

You can SIGNUP NOW in the main lobby under Multi-Table Tournaments > Loyalty Tournaments, for as little as 100 Redbacks! You can also qualify for as little as 10 Redbacks. Please see our qualifiers below:

MTT Qualifiers:
Tournament Name: $20,000 Qualifier
Tournament Start Date & Time: Daily at 20:30 & 22:00
Entry Requirement: 10 Redbacks
Re-buys & Add-ons: Unlimited re-buys during the 1st hour for 10 Redbacks with one optional add-on after the 1st break
Tournament Location: Find these MTT qualifiers on the poker lobby under Multi-Table Tournaments > Loyalty Tournaments
Sit & Go Qualifiers:
Tournament Name: $20,000 Qualifier
Tournament Start Date & Time: Running continuously 24 hours a day
Entry Requirement: There are various Sit & Go tournaments to choose from with different entry requirements and number of entrants
Re-buys & Add-ons: Not applicable
Tournament Location: Find these Sit & Go Qualifiers on the poker lobby under Sit & Go Tournaments > Loyalty Tournaments
Remember, the tournament kicks off at 20:30 BST, July 31st and REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! line.gif

chips.gifAston_Villa_Special.gif
We are giving away 2 EXCLUSIVE VIP PACKAGES to the ASTON VILLA v CHELSEA game, 2nd September at Villa Park!!

Package includes 2 match tickets in our Executive Box, champagne, lunch and drinks. Play in our ASTON VILLA SPECIAL tournament for your chance to see this fantastic game in style! REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN and you can find the tournament on the 32Red Poker lobby under Multi-Table Tournaments > Special > Aston Villa Special.

Tournament Details
Date: Wednesday 15th of August
Time: 20:30 BST
Buy-in:$5+$0.50 (Guaranteed at $1,000)
Tournament Type:Texas Hold’em, no-limit tournament with unlimited $5 re-buys during first hour and one $5 add-on after the first break.
For more information please visit Aston Villa Special. line.gif

chips.gifbethebounty.gif
This week we have the pleasure of having our resident Poker Professional Angus Dunnington as an additional Bounty in our ever popular BTB tournament. Angus has just returned from his poker travels in Bournemouth, Vienna and Edinburgh and there will be a big prize on his head!

Tournament Details
Date: Saturday 28th July 2007
Time: 21:30 BST
Buy-in:$10 + $1 (Guaranteed at $1,000)
Tournament Type:No-limit Texas Hold’em Tournament, 1500 starting chips, 12 minute blinds.
Bounty Menu: $150 on last week’s winner: _MilkMan_ $100 on last week’s 2nd place finisher: kirsty $75 on last week’s 3rd place finisher: ENGLISHBULL1 Additional Bounty: Knock-out AngusD for a free ticket into our $250,000 GUARANTEE, 5th August, worth $160.

Just knocked out Kirsty for $100 :beer:beer:beer TQM
Nice goin TQM.Though she only had 125 chips left didn't she:lol The plays still as poo as ever but that means your in with a chance.Slap took most of my stack when his Jacks beat my Queens,but hey ho thats poker:ok.And I went out to someone who called a raise with 23 suited and hit trip 2's,noted his game play for next week and he's mine. Good luck Slap n TQM.:ok

Slap took most of my stack when his Jacks beat my Queens' date='but hey ho thats poker:ok[/quote'] Sorry 'bout that. When you said "Aces or kings, slap?" I thought "Hmm, does he have queens?" but then I thought "He might have raised earlier if he did" and with 3-1 pot odds I certainly wasn't sure enough to fold. Unfortunately I didn't do anything with your chips. Eventually went all-in with AJs and got called by 66 which held up. Well done, TQM, and good luck.

Cheers Slapdash! Scraped into 7th for $50.......if I'm honest, I played like a frightened kid for the last hour!:sad TQM
Nice goin TQM $50 and $100 bounty + entry into the $250,000 freezeout on the 5th of August, not a bad night for you then:ok Though most of the people in this tourny do play a shocking array of hands and quite a lot of bluffing,even on the final table, but with them being regulars for this you can build up quite a decent "players notes" database and then attack them the following week. Really wanted you to finish in the top 3 so we could all come after your bounty next week:lol

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Had another go at this last night! I'd been drinking for 10 hours so had to check this morning to see how I got on! :lol Finished out of the money but picked up another 'Bounty' - $75 this time!:ok Supposed to be playing in todays $250,000 Freezeout but the pubs already calling for me! :beer:beer:beer TQM

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Value Calculation - based on tonights game: Buy Ins: 57 x $11 = $627 Prize Pool: $1000 Bounties: $150 + $100 + $75 + $65 = $390 Value Added per player: ($1390 - $627) / 57 = $13.39

• 3 months later...

Re: Daily MTT Winnings for August 2008 $300 + Bounties of $150 and $75 for Pinky :clap :clap $140 for me In addition, we both get a free buy in to next weeks tourney ($11 each) and 1000 RedBacks ($10) - in total an additional $42. $707 all in. So much added value in this - only 40 entrants and $1000 gtd as well as all the bounties and free buy ins and extra red backs (and the non PL'rs involved are generally pretty poor players) - cant understand why more dont play it f_2008083032Rm_7b5dbf5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Current details for this. :ok Be the Bounty

newbounty.gif $1,000 "Be The Bounty" Tournament - Only at 32Red Poker...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the 32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the $1,000 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournament. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for a night of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've just spiced up our Be the Bounty Tournament. Instead of 1 bounty, we will now have 3 every week and each bounty will recieve 1000 Redbacks appearance fee. Please read on to find out more... The player who wins this tournament will be a $150 Bounty the next week. The 2nd place finisher will be a $100 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a $75 Bounty. If you win the tournament two weeks in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of $500 and if you do it three weeks in a row you’ll receive a massive $1,500 extra prize money!! Tournament Details: Date: Every Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR 1,100 RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: Freezeout Prize: $1,000 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

Last updated: 29th August 2008, 15.00 BST

• 2 months later...

Re: ** Poker Saturday 17th January ** Just looked on the website, and looks like the add-on on is here to stay. (I think they tell porky pies about the updating of the page though!!) Be the Bounty newbounty.gif$1,250 "Be The Bounty" Tournament - Only at 32Red Poker...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the

32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the $1,250 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournament. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for a night of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've just spiced up our Be the Bounty Tournament. Instead of 1 bounty, we will now have 3 every week and each bounty will recieve 1000 Redbacks appearance fee. Please read on to find out more... The player who wins this tournament will be a $150 Bounty the next week. The 2nd place finisher will be a $100 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a $75 Bounty. If you win the tournament two weeks in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of $500 and if you do it three weeks in a row you’ll receive a massive $1,500 extra prize money!! Tournament Details: Date: Every Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR 1,100 RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: 1 add-on during the first break ($10 for 2000 chips) Prize: $1,250 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

• Open to all real-money Poker players
  • ‘Be the Bounty’ (BTB) will run every Saturday evening at 21.30 UK Time.
  • 1st place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $150 Bounty the following week.
  • 2nd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $100 Bounty the following week.
  • 3rd place finisher in any BTB tournament becomes a $75 Bounty the following week.
  • Any player eliminating any Bounty in any BTB tournament will receive the Bounty prize allocated to that specific Bounty player for that specific tournament. Details of the tournaments Bounty players and their worth will be posted up on the poker room’s ‘message of the day’ on a weekly basis.
  • Should a player win the tournament 2 consecutive weeks in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $500.
  • Should a player win the tournament 3 consecutive weeks in a row, he/she will receive an additional prize of $1,500, at which point a fresh new Bounty will be selected by 32Red Management.
  • Additional prizes are separate to tournament winnings.
  • An appearance fee of 1000 Poker Loyalty Points will be paid to each of the Bounty players’ accounts only after they have turned up to the tournament and played as a Bounty.
  • If one Bounty player fails to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, he/she will forfeit the Bounty as well as their appearance fee. The outstanding Bounty prize will be split equally and added to the Bounty amount of each remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fee will be split equally and credited to the two remaining Bounty players’ accounts.
  • If two Bounty players fail to turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, they will both forfeit their Bounty as well as their appearance fees. The outstanding Bounty prizes will be added to the Bounty amount of the remaining Bounty player. The outstanding appearance fees will be credited to the remaining Bounty players’ account.
  • If none of the Bounty players turn up to the tournament by level 2 blinds, the nomination of a substitute Bounty will be decided on a cascading scale from the winners of the previous week. The nominated player will then play as a Bounty worth $325. He/she will keep all outstanding appearance fees. The nominated player will only be eligible for a $250 additional Prize should he/she win the tournament.
  • The player finishing on the Bubble receives a free entry to the following week's tournament.
  • The Bounty tournament winner together with the Bounty winner may be featured on any of the 32Red Plc Poker Rooms as well as the newsletter/message of the day.
  • Extra Bounties may be added to any tournament at the discretion of the house.
  • Any prizes distributed by a 3rd Party will be subject to the 3rd Party's delivery restrictions as well as its terms and conditions.
  • All participants are subject to the above rules.

Last updated: 21st November 2008, 15.00 BST

• 2 months later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Next Saturday's game is in the lobby showing $1500 gtd. Link details on site have not changed so I assume it's a one-week-only offer. We have it as focus game again (18th April) For those wanting to try to get in cheaply, there seem to be $1 lottery games running daily. Noticed one last night which ran with only 4 in. Times seem to vary so you need to have a look for them.

• 1 month later...

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Just been doing some maths on this, so that I can check out later how much value there still is in it (still pretty good I think in spite of the add on) 67 players bought in for $10+$1 each starting with 2500 chips just 18 players added on for another 2500 chips (I'm shocked at that - I set to auto add on when I enter the tournament - if I make the break, for this tournament I can see no circumstance where it isnt worthwhile adding on :unsure) There's $1250 gtd, so an overlay of ($1250-(67x$11)-(18x$10))=$333 Bounties $325 4xBuyIns offered $44 3x$10 appearance fees $30 Various other incentives.... So minimum of $732 added value :ok

Re: 32Red BetheBounty I think GaF may be about to get over excited. :drums Be the Bounty

newbounty.gif $1,250 "Be The Bounty" Tournaments - Now TWICE a week...

Have you ever wanted to be a bounty hunter? Do you think you have what it takes to defend your Bounty against the rest of the 32Red Poker community?

Well, here’s your chance to show us what you’re made of as we are thrilled to announce the arrival of a new and innovative style of tournament to our tables - the $1,250 Guaranteed "Be the Bounty" Tournaments. If you have never played in a Bounty Tournament before, you are in for two nights of edgy excitement and action. In response to our players, we've doubled the action by running the BTB tournaments twice a week - they are now available on Wednesday and Saturday! Read on to find out more... The player who wins each tournament will be a $150 Bounty the next tournament. The 2nd place finisher will be a $100 Bounty and the 3rd Place finisher a $75 Bounty. If you win the tournament twice in a row you’ll receive an additional prize of $500 and if you do it three times in a row you’ll receive a massive $1,500 extra prize money!! Tournament Details: Date: Every Wednesday and Saturday Time: 21:30 UK Time Buy-in: $10 + $1 OR 1,100 RedBacks Rebuy/Add on: 1 add-on during the first break ($10 for 2500 chips) Prize: $1,250 Guaranteed Type: Texas Hold'em NL Tournament Rules:

Last updated: 4th June 2009, 15.05 BST

Re: 32Red BetheBounty Well... theres always a tradeoff :\ Now we have the BTB twice a week, but they cancel the 200GTD and 500 GP Rebuys on Friday, and the Play for 1K on Sunday (at least for this week, lets hope they will be back next week :hope) Regards

Well... theres always a tradeoff :\ Now we have the BTB twice a week, but they cancel the 200GTD and 500 GP Rebuys on Friday, and the Play for 1K on Sunday (at least for this week, lets hope they will be back next week :hope) Regards
I couldn't find anything on the site about all the other daily specials they had been running so I'm assuming they're gone.