Tuesdays EW Fancies

630 Bangor On Dee : Archimboldo (25/1) Been watching this horse lately and marked it down for a future race now its falling down the handicap. To be honest with you I was only going to get involved over a slightly shorter trip and also wouldnt want the ground to get any worse but having gone through the opponents i've decided to take a chance as the price is right. I cant really find and horse in the race where the trip and ground will actually suit, maybe Dads Elect is the one but wouldnt be confident of any other runner reproducing its best. Archimboldo came through to lead last time but appeared not to stay but back on his favoured track and against other 'non'stayers' he could just get away with it and the trainer does keep perservering over 2m4f. Tends to come under pressure some way from home but does battle.

Re: Tuesdays EW Fancies 7.50 Musselburgh: Frank Crow Leaves his best running for this C&D (finished 1st and 2nd in two attempts to date). Now 2lb lower than C&D success in May and with conditions to suit, could prove good value at 10/1.