• 20:30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 PaddyPower Europa Mag $5000 Freeroll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd July** Out of Pokerstars in 143rd for $560.56. On the last hand I had pocket tens and raised to four big blinds in the cut-off. Small blind called. Flop was QQ5. He checked. I bet about two-thirds the pot. He raised. I'd put a big chunk of my stack in at this point, and decided he probably had a pair (correct), and he probably didn't have AA, KK or QQ as he hadn't raised preflop (correct). Unfortunately, he had JJ.

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd July** :lol Whoopee 2nd in the focus game ..... thought for sure this was going to be my first losing week since start of financial year (5th feb) .... saved by the bell .... how bad do I have to play to lose money (not playing well at mo !) ....:beer:beer. Thanks for the support guys and thanks for the luck poker gods.....

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd July**

A record 911 points for DP :clap :clap :clap Even more remarkable given he has only played 2 nights in the last 10 :loon :loon
Thanks Gaf - would you believe that this was a losing month financially until tonight's V-Points. Trying to play more STT's to see if I can eek out a part time living from this game - not going well so far!

:lol Whoopee 2nd in the focus game ..... thought for sure this was going to be my first losing week since start of financial year (5th feb) .... saved by the bell .... how bad do I have to play to lose money (not playing well at mo !) ....:beer:beer. Thanks for the support guys and thanks for the luck poker gods.....
:clap:clap:clap Very well done, Phil :clap

reckon the small stack will keep at it like that
Yup he has got real aggressive now.
I was sat at the same table as him from the beginning, and from what I have seen he's been playing like a total loon all tournament :loon I refuse to let him go above me :@ :cow Thanks for the support guys :clap:clap