Tipster Won't Offer Refund

Hi. I am looking for some advice on how to get a refund from a Tipster who has decided not to offer me a refund even though he says he will give a refund without question if a profit is not achieved with his service in 2 months. I am down -10 Points over a 2 month period so i have decided to request a refund as per the terms and conditions of the subscription. The service is .... http://www.reddracing.co.uk/join.htm His results are manipulated to look very profitable when infact he adds high priced winners to his results when i've never been able to get the odds on these winners outlined in his daily e-mail. This has contributed to his over 50 points profit every month when infact he is really showing a loss. Can anybody help me to get this matter resolved. Is there legal proceedings i can take to get a refund. The guy is a conman and his results are manipulated in such a way that he will never have a losing month when all his members will be showing a loss. He uses these false results to entice people to sign up to his service. He actually puts the best price available throughout the day on Betfair into his results and claims that this is the price he got. How can anybody get the very best price available on every single winning bet and lowest available price on every lay bet. This alone can account for an extra 30 Pts profit per month. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as i don't want to see anybody else fall into the trap of believing his results and then being told they can't have a refund when they lose money using his tips. Thanks, Stu.

Re: Tipster Won't Offer Refund Rule number 1 : Dont pay for tipping services! Theres better tips here every day, without fail. As for getting your money back, not sure what you can do, some of the guys with tipster experiance might be able to advise, but it sould like you got caught in the classic paid for tipster trap.... Sorry to hear of your misfortune....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.