• No Poker
    • 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Prima Private Cash Game
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 Spin Palace RH Freeroll
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 20th July** Haven't played any of the cash games yet and would like to play tomorrow. I thought I saw that Beton Bet was one of the Prima sites on one of the other threads but it does not appear as one of the Prima sites when I search on the internet. Please can someone claify. :cheers

Re: **Poker Friday 20th July**

Haven't played any of the cash games yet and would like to play tomorrow. I thought I saw that Beton Bet was one of the Prima sites on one of the other threads but it does not appear as one of the Prima sites when I search on the internet. Please can someone claify. :cheers
Yes it is m8

if you can give me instructions to find it with password im in
Dont know the p/w yet m8 gaf will send it(post1)but if you look on private on the site,then search p go to the end and theres 3/4 tables there m8 punterslonge

Re: **Poker Friday 20th July** I should be able to pop along for an hour or so at some stage tonight (when Mrs McG is watching Big Brother), so I'll give it a go, although the thought of a cash game aginst PL'ers does fill me with a certain amount of dread - would I be better just pouring my dosh down the drain? :unsure

Need the password please Gaf
Password sent out to everyone in the Poll :ok Anyone else will need to PM for it (I'm going to be offline for the next hour or so, so best bet is to look for a Poker mod who is online and PM them :ok)

Re: **Poker Friday 20th July** Ok - points will be net profit multiplied by 10 plus position bonuses of 100 pts for first, 80 points for 2nd, 60 points for 3rd, 40 pts for 4th and 20 points for 5th :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 20th July** Final Points Tallies.... Kippe = 103.7 + 100 = 203.7 Dave488 = 70.9 + 80 = 150.9 PistonBust = 18.8 + 60 = 78.8 Sharpe1ne = 14.6 + 40 = 54.6 Strider = 4.7 + 20 = 24.7 It's McG = 1.8 Heniek = 1.8 SpannerJ = 1.2 200707202400dx5.jpg