Laddies All-In Heads Up STT

GaF

Not seen these before on laddies - 16 player heads up tournament where you will "automatically be set all in for every hand until you leave the tournament" - reg'd in the $2 one - currently has 8/16 players... I presume it doesn't really set you all in every hand automatically, but rather your options are just all in or fold :unsure

Re: Laddies All-In Heads Up STT These will be very popular with all the "Fruit Machine Players" round the country. It totally amazes me how these people shove £1 after £1 in a machine with a £25 Jackpot. Yet these same people never gamble on anything else.

Re: Laddies All-In Heads Up STT

I won an all in or fold sit n go HU MTT ($2) a while ago. :$ Its good for a laugh and allows you to let off some steam. :ok
the one Gaf played last night tho andy never gave you a choice, you were always all in and then the next heads up started , again u were all in regardless basically sit back and see if it makes u the winner lol

the one Gaf played last night tho andy never gave you a choice, you were always all in and then the next heads up started , again u were all in regardless basically sit back and see if it makes u the winner lol
ay? you pay your money and have no choice? and they charge rake for this? fecking hell this is really dumbing down and taking the piss I can't beleieve that anyone would play these, why not just take your money and throw it away in the street am assuming that no one else on here is mad enough to play this crap? :ok Damo

Re: Laddies All-In Heads Up STT Never again!!! Register for the tourney, and log off before it starts and you have the same chance as if you stay logged on and watch (you only watch - there's no decisions to be made, no interaction at all....)

Never again!!! Register for the tourney, and log off before it starts and you have the same chance as if you stay logged on and watch (you only watch - there's no decisions to be made, no interaction at all....)
LOL - so funny at least if you had 1 chip and could make a choice it would at least not be completey broken pencil :lol Damo