• 19:30 Laddies $700 Gtd High Stack
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July** gutted is all i can say, 3 hands and im out from having 13K KK all in preflop with 2k in the pot called by JJ and AQ AQ rivers a 4 card flush JJ all in for my remaining 4k Called by 77 and KK Flops a K and im down to 3k AK all in for my remaining 3k called by AQ Q on the flop and im out in 3 hands......tilt? bad luck? dodgy as fook RNG?

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July** Chip leader in 16k Betfair with only 22 left,sitting in BB with KK,get one player go all in :) 2nd player calls all in :unsure so i just flat call and see what the flop gives 5 10 J so i push my remaining chips only for him to call and turn over AA :wall God i played that badly,easy now but i should have folded,but its hard at times :\

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July** Managed to come back from 4000 chips, winning with 79o and 66, then got KK and put my newly acquired 26K in, called by AK who hit A on the flop. :\ Made the final page anyway - out 16th! Good luck GaF and HH. :hope

Re: **Poker Thursday 19th July**

that was harsh' date=' ul gaf[/quote'] Not really - I was the slight underdog in a coin flip - ok - I hit the flop, he hit the river ... but I cant complain - I was behind when the money went in.....