SNG Wiz

voiceofjoe

Re: SNG Wiz I'm on day 2 or 3 of my trial :ok Like the auto import funtionality of previous games on stars :ok No need to put details in manually.... Haven't fully explored it yet though..... Seems I make a surprising (to me) number of mistakes in my short stack play......I need to put some time into it....

Re: SNG Wiz It helps you master the push or fold play by telling you if your actions were +EV or -EV and at every hand it tells you the min. range of pushes or calls that would make your move +EV(even though I had to put them manually it was really cool, and you won't have to since you can play at pokerstars or other popular sites). You can edit player calling or pushing ranges or use the default ranges, etc. It's really good if you want to master SNGs but I didn't purchase it since I can't auto-import at Paradise Poker..

Re: SNG Wiz is it just a case of it says All-In or Fold ? If so then maybe its not for me, I beleive my heads up is one of the better part of my STT game and I'll only occasionally been pushing All-In, and would very rarely be folding - except against a large pre-flop bet

Re: SNG Wiz

is it just a case of it says All-In or Fold ? If so then maybe its not for me, I beleive my heads up is one of the better part of my STT game and I'll only occasionally been pushing All-In, and would very rarely be folding - except against a large pre-flop bet
yeah it would be useless if you were only playing HU tourneys. But if you can pass through the bubble without push/fold mode in a full or 5-handed stt, please teach me how to do that because I really wanna avoid variance. :lol

Re: SNG Wiz TO be honest, I'm not sure one of these programs will be your best investment ..... SNGEGT has most functionality without the 30 day limit ..... also has a free "trainer" - not sure you need much else... I cant see which sites are supported (it doesn't seem to say on the website), but being a free 30 day trial, just download and see :ok Even if it isn't compatible for automatic reading of files from your site, there's other functionality that is interesting.... I think you'd be better off spending the money on Harrington on Holdem Books I and II (for MTTs) or Poker Tracker/PokerOffice (for Cash)