Expert Betting Tips

DEAD CERT Get your money on Denmark to win the Speedway World Cup. They have 3 of the top riders in the world in their 6 man squad and there is as good a price as you will get with William Hill. Can't see anyone else troubling them even though the Poles are the same price. They are only the same price because the meeting is in Poland but their riders have been struggleing and the Danes are unstoppable. GET YOUR MONEY ON THEM.

Re: Expert Betting Tips

Tip Detail
SportSpeedway
EventSpeedway World Cup
SelectionDenmark
Strength10/10
Date18/07/2007
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill@ 2.62
ReasoningGet your money on Denmark to win the Speedway World Cup. They have 3 of the top riders in the world in their 6 man squad and there is as good a price as you will get with William Hill. Can't see anyone else troubling them even though the Poles are the same price. They are only the same price because the meeting is in Poland but their riders have been struggleing and the Danes are unstoppable.

Re: Expert Betting Tips ok then mate you're on. I don't know the slightest thing about speedway but I'll put a small bit on the Danes for a laugh. Is it on TV anywhere? Denmark are available @ 7/4 on Stan James btw.

Re: Expert Betting Tips At the moment only Denmark and Team GB have qualified for the final. Australia, Sweden, Poland and the Russians meet in a race off on Thursday night. Now the majority of riders that are riding in this world cup ride in a Polish league where the final will be hold. Thursday race off is also in Poland. Most people see the Poles as a banker on Thursday but my moneys on the Aussies @ 13/8. As for the final i see both Australia and Poland advancing to this. This would leave GB, Denmark, Australia and Poland. I wouldnt say Denmark is a banker but i believe they are favourites! For a outside bet take GB at 15/2 in the final, flying Monday night, have 2/3 maybe even 4 of there 5 riders in the form of there life and won't be scared to mix it with the big boys. My Prediction: FINAL 1st Denmark 2nd Team Gb 3rd Poland 4th Australia RACE OFF 1st Australia 2nd Poland 3rd Sweden 4th Russia

Re: Expert Betting Tips high octane stuff, and all over in a flash which is good. I guess it's probably one of those sports where you can appreciate it way more if you're actually there instead of watching on TV.

At the moment only Denmark and Team GB have qualified for the final. Australia, Sweden, Poland and the Russians meet in a race off on Thursday night. Now the majority of riders that are riding in this world cup ride in a Polish league where the final will be hold. Thursday race off is also in Poland. Most people see the Poles as a banker on Thursday but my moneys on the Aussies @ 13/8. As for the final i see both Australia and Poland advancing to this. This would leave GB, Denmark, Australia and Poland. I wouldnt say Denmark is a banker but i believe they are favourites! For a outside bet take GB at 15/2 in the final, flying Monday night, have 2/3 maybe even 4 of there 5 riders in the form of there life and won't be scared to mix it with the big boys. My Prediction: FINAL 1st Denmark 2nd Team Gb 3rd Poland 4th Australia RACE OFF 1st Australia 2nd Poland 3rd Sweden 4th Russia
I think we could come 2nd but i think that the Poles would be favourites if Hampel + Holta were in form as they can't rely on Gollob as much as they used to. Crumpy hasn't been doing well in the GP's and Holder isn't experienced enough to be expected to score well.

high octane stuff' date=' and all over in a flash which is good. I guess it's probably one of those sports where you can appreciate it way more if you're actually there instead of watching on TV.[/quote'] True, the noise and atmosphere is brilliant there but it is very good on TV with some great camera work aswell at times. Each race is a 'Heat' and there are 25 of them during the night.

Holder enjoys big tracks' date=' he rides for the Isle Of Wight which is one of the biggest tracks in the UK and is near intouchable round there, there could be a few shocks![/quote'] Could be but can't see him beating N. Pedersen, Andersen, Crump, Adams, B. Pedersen, Nicholls, Richardson and Bomber. Danes to win though.

Tip Detail
SportSpeedway
EventSpeedway World Cup
SelectionDenmark
Strength10/10
Date18/07/2007
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill@ 2.62
ReasoningGet your money on Denmark to win the Speedway World Cup. They have 3 of the top riders in the world in their 6 man squad and there is as good a price as you will get with William Hill. Can't see anyone else troubling them even though the Poles are the same price. They are only the same price because the meeting is in Poland but their riders have been struggleing and the Danes are unstoppable.
Last chance people as it is on tonight. Trust me on this one (famous last words:tongue2)