Hello and thanks guys!

Hi all, Not sure if i should really be starting a new thread for this but anyway... I've been lurking for a while since finding this place while googling. Only in the last couple of days have I actually started putting money on some of your selections. I know nothing about horse racing, have only ever bet on the football, although I've been amazed how much I've picked up in the past few weeks! :) I hope you don't mind me saying my only input to this forum will probably only be a thankyou or two, and a cyber pint if I win! :beer So a thankyou to everyone on the forum, it's a great place! Even when I'm not betting I still find myself looking to see how your selections have done! In particular I'd like to thank WoodyTHFC, who started things off yesterday for me and Certainly & Tom Hedonist, who's selections have put a wee smile on my face having backed them today. Cheers guys and long may it continue! :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.