Borrowed system

DC

I read on a forum last week about this as a fun system to try - they used the Sun newspaper and the forecast odds - when a horse was half the price or less of the forecast it was a bet. The results that came up were impressive but I figured it was just a one off and immediately snubbed it. I just thought I'd go through the results today but using the RP and see what comes up....!! Ascot 2.50 Echo of light Lost 2-1f Ascot 3.25 Shifting Star lost (hd) 2-1f Ascot 5.40 Desert Opal lost 6-1 Ascot 5.40 Dig Deep Won 3-1f Chester 2.25 Swing The Wing lost 25-1 Chester 2.25 Song Of Passion Won 13-2 Chester 3.00 Lucayan Dancer Won 5-2f Chester 3.35 Our Little Secret Won 7-1 Chester 4.10 Firenza Bond Won 10-1 Chester 4.10 Rightcar Elle lost 12-1 Chester 4.10 Our Kally lost 11-4 Chester 4.45 Hello Its Me lost 7-1 and that's as far as I've got because the website is now no longer showing Saturday's cards :@ ....maybe someone with the RP can finish this off for me....the "system" certainly faired better than I did today!! Might have had something to do with the non-runners at Chester but still impressive results :lol