Doyles Room Summer Series $5000 Freeroll (10RH)

GaF

doyle468.gif Doyle's Room Poker! Our next $5,000 Summer Series FreeRoll event is July 18th at 20:30 BST (British Summer Time) ...will YOU be our next lucky winner???

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

Plus: $500 Bounty on The Mad Genius of Poker

"MIKE_CARO"

How do I play for free, win my share of the $5,000 in prize money and have a chance to knock out “Mike_Caro”? Simply log into your account and look in the Multi-table tournaments menu for FreeRoll, then select “$5,000 Summer Series FreeRoll” highlighted in green.

pic_winner.jpgNathan0507 from France Was our WEDNESDAY JULY 4th $5,000 SSF FREEROLL WINNER YOU COULD BE NEXT!
*To play in this great FreeRoll, simply play 10 raked-hands that generate at least 25 cents in rake in the 7 days prior to registering for the tournament. To see how many raked hands you've played, go to Lobby and choose the "Raked Hands" option from the list. "Courage doesn't necessarily mean the absence of fear." - Doyle Brunson

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Doyles Room Summer Series $5000 Freeroll (10RH) Did you find the last one in the end Dave? :unsure doyle468.gif Doyle's Room Poker! Our next $5,000 Summer Series FreeRoll event is August 1st at 20:30 BST (British Summer Time) ...will YOU be our next lucky winner???

REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!

Plus: $500 Bounty on The Mad Genius of Poker "MIKE_CARO"

How do I play for free, win my share of the $5,000 in prize money and have a chance to knock out “Mike_Caro”? To play in this great FreeRoll, simply play 10 raked-hands that generate at least 25 cents in rake in the 7 days prior to registering for the tournament. To see how many raked hands you've played, go to Lobby and choose the "Raked Hands" option from the list.

pic_winner.jpgbstgigi from Romania Was our LAST $5,000 SSF FREEROLL WINNER YOU COULD BE NEXT!
"Courage doesn't necessarily mean the absence of fear." - Doyle Brunson

Re: Doyles Room Summer Series $5000 Freeroll (10RH) I dont know how many it gets (I've never played it). The banner is the PL advertising banner - so far as I'm aware, PL doesn't get anything directly from it, however if you go through the link, it increases the chances of them renewing their advertising ....

Re: Doyles Room Summer Series $5000 Freeroll (10RH) Did you find the last one in the end Dave? :unsure Yep, I did find it, although I had to play another 10 RH as you had to have done them in the last couple of days, so would suggest waiting till you see the tourney in the lobby before you play the 10 RH. There were about 300 runners i believe last time and I think it paid done to about 60th, although not 100% on that, I finished around the 70 - 80th mark i think last time. Still will be playing again as good value 5000/300= $16.66 not bad for a freeroll imo.:ok Have just noticed my 500th post!:drums