Rome Golden league

The women 100m offer a great investment opportunity(famous last words) with the Group betting at Blue square and Stan James. 1. 12 pts win Torri Edwards @ 5/6 Blue Square 2 Saver 3 pts Barber @ 9/2 with Stan James(Edward 1/4 here!!) against Edwards, Felix & Jeter only

Re: Rome Golden league Womens high jump Vita Palamar - Emma Green (H2H) The Swede Green have been a promising athlete for a long while but IMO she's only had one great competition in her career and that was when she won bronze in the World championships. She did well in the pouring rain and the others didn't perform well at all. The seasons after that have been really bad and she's been very frustrated at times and that has been very easy to see. I'm not an expert on Vita Palamars jumping but I know that she has far more routine than Green and eventhough she hasn't made any top results this year she still has 6 competitions with a better result than Green. Palamar has been fairly consistent at heights of 1.95 and above. I would be very surprised if Green jumped 1.92 or higher, thats probably her level right now. I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt make 1.90 even with the form she's been in for a long while. The odds is not much to write home about but I still feel theres a difference in class here. Palamar @ 1.45 Nordicbet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.