• 19:30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 21:00 Spin Palace RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetDirect $13kGtd Refunded Losses
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** slap gone in 15th - his opponents TJ flopped the QKA :sad Sharpe sat in 5th at the moment - first place is $3250 :loon :loon In future the person choosing a focus game might have to stay up to get the result for me :tongue2 eh Gazza?

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** LMAO - I was cheering the wrong player on at the final table :$ I am data mining another site with PokerOffice, so it activated here too - and covered the names up - I was still cheersing sharpe on in his position from the table before :$ He's out in 8th for $312 and 194 BPP Points :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** That was a damn good laugh.Was card dead for the first hour,so i just hung on in there,3 hands in the next hour,3 hands in the 3rd hour and i was still only at 6000 chips.Then a couple of decent spurts got me up and running in the last bit. Most people would have been gutted going out then but i'd ridden my luck big style in the last half hour so when my 2 pair lost out to a flush on the river it was probably a slight bit of justice. My bigger concern was that we had my brother over and my dad was sleeping in the spare room,which is where the comp is and even though he's 80 i wouldn't let him go to bed till i was out:$ Cheers for staying up Gaf and strider.:ok Thats 9th in the £50,000 Freeroll and 8th in that,boy do i like BetDirect:nana

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** Sorry I didn't hang around to cheer you on when I got knocked out, Sharpe. I didn't realise it had a slow blind structure, so I wasn't expecting still to be playing at 1.45am, and I had to get up this morning! But well done! :clap