• 19:30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 21:00 Spin Palace RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetDirect $13kGtd Refunded Losses
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** I've voted yes to the focus game but I'm off out on the beer for my %*th birthday and if I can still drink the beer I could when I was 18 then I wont be home in time! Edited to add that there was no point hiding my age as it shows on the left!!!

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** Voted for focus game but tonight my Bet365 name will be runadrum. ;) He's gone out on the pop and left me in charge of his $13. Not sure how it stands officially on BPP points, but if it's a good score I'll claim it, and if out early he can have it, and if I'm still going at midnight he's walking home. :lol

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July**

Voted for focus game but tonight my Bet365 name will be runadrum. ;) He's gone out on the pop and left me in charge of his $13. Not sure how it stands officially on BPP points, but if it's a good score I'll claim it, and if out early he can have it, and if I'm still going at midnight he's walking home. :lol
You'll have a job scoring many points in the focus game at Bet365. ;)

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July**

Not sure how it stands officially on BPP points' date=' but if it's a good score I'll claim it, and if out early he can have it, [/quote'] Good or bad, it's your BPP points ;) It's the player that counts, not the alias :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** Some fantastic hands being dealt tonight on 32Red. I hit a Royal flush on the flop and one guy has hit quads twice, once to beat my full house. Went out 350th when my AK of diamonds hit a flush but lost to a full house. At least I get my stake back :nana

Re: **Poker Friday 13th July** cheers strider, need it as down to 4th of 6 at mo after my jacks got done by aj all in pre flop.:( Out of focus game in 101st with jacks too!:sad I really hate jacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!