Live (in play) betting and Glory Hunt Forum rules

F.

Hello, I'd like to start my own Glory Hunt here in this forum. However, all of my bets are live (in play) bets and that creates a problem since the forum rules state: - Post bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) I will be betting on a football special market (it's NOT 1x2, goals scored, Home/Away or the usual betting markets). I might be able to post the *availability* of my market around 30-60 mins before the start of the match, but the actual bet would only be placed around the 60th-70th minute depending on the match evolution (and I also might decide not to bet at all). I also don't want to hurry between betting and posting here because I'd rather watch the game should any issue arise. What do you suggest? Thanks in advance, F.

Re: Live (in play) betting and Glory Hunt Forum rules http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35636 The additional rules for In-Play betting apply just as easily to GH as they do to S&S. In short you need to come up with a way that independently proves that what you post is true. ( within reason ) You should be able to see the proofing forum now so you can have a look how a few others have done it already.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.