** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Roscommon 09/07

Since The Boy Rooney has some info coming but has orders to put it in a daily thread I thought I'd optimistically add the Irish meeting since he's already mentioned it's in an Irish race. Woudn't like to miss out on a technicality like there being no thread to post under :lol

Re: Roscommon 09/07

Since The Boy Rooney has some info coming but has orders to put it in a daily thread I thought I'd optimistically add the Irish meeting since he's already mentioned it's in an Irish race. Woudn't like to miss out on a technicality like there being no thread to post under :lol
Well i have to say that is very clever..but it's not today... In fact it's not even confirmed in final line up yet....But it will be.. Speaking of Irish racing..WHo is the resident expert..It appears to be a times a minefield....Often the fav is 7 or 8 to 1...???

Re: Roscommon 09/07 weekendgambler has put one up in this, on his heard it on the grapevine thread. already gone from 8/1-3/1 fav. Don't have time to do up p/l lads. Tonight 8.15 roscommon Lateran 5/1 fav. Was told it will win I know it has 3 duck eggs lto, But my own bookie terry rogers will only take 100 euro bet per person on this horse. Connections have gone to roscommon for the race and really expect it to win. Everywhere in my locality, bets are being placed (big) on this. Do with this info what you like. Good luck Only passing it on.:ok

Re: Roscommon 09/07

weekendgambler has put one up in this, on his heard it on the grapevine thread. already gone from 8/1-3/1 fav. Don't have time to do up p/l lads. Tonight 8.15 roscommon Lateran 5/1 fav. Was told it will win I know it has 3 duck eggs lto, But my own bookie terry rogers will only take 100 euro bet per person on this horse. Connections have gone to roscommon for the race and really expect it to win. Everywhere in my locality, bets are being placed (big) on this. Do with this info what you like. Good luck Only passing it on.:ok
From same trainer as Arklow ger...My contact refuses to talk about horses till other horse runs this week..Refusing to take calls,refusing to study form..He's breaking my heart...Worse of all is that he has all the IO on Paul Nolans horses but is totally focuses on other ride...