**Poker Monday 9th July**

GaF

**Poker Monday 9th July**  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 19:35 Laddies Team Cruise - Captains Only!!
    • 20:00 888.com Poker Player Mag UK Open Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetonBet RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 Boss Heads Up Tourney

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July** have already qualified for the final of the 888.com uk open but my girlfriend will be playing as imlee77, she's gotta be an honorary pler as she reads it with me and half of pl has already spilt drinks all over her so she deserves some status:ok :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July** I'm actually quite nervous for tonights Laddies game - the burden of responsability playing for others is so much greater than playing for myself :unsure Hopefully I don't do anything tooo stooopid (yet find some courage at the right time not to get blinded away!!!)

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July**

I'm actually quite nervous for tonights Laddies game - the burden of responsability playing for others is so much greater than playing for myself :unsure Hopefully I don't do anything tooo stooopid (yet find some courage at the right time not to get blinded away!!!)
Is it only the captain's playing? I thought only the captain's scored points? Better read the thread through properly.

I'm actually quite nervous for tonights Laddies game - the burden of responsability playing for others is so much greater than playing for myself :unsure Hopefully I don't do anything tooo stooopid (yet find some courage at the right time not to get blinded away!!!)
I know what you mean, but I'm sure the rest of yor team would want you to play your normal game and forget about them. Anyway, they probably won't be watching, so you can tell them that you flopped quad aces and called an all-in from some muppet who rivered a straight flush. ... though they might not believe you now. Maybe you should adapt the story a bit ...

Is it only the captain's playing? I thought only the captain's scored points? Better read the thread through properly.
The top 5 scoring teams in that week only will win cash awards for the whole team. Top scoring team wins $200 per team member. 2nd highest scoring team wins $100 per team member. 3rd highest scoring team wins $75 per team member. 4th highest scoring team wins $50 per team member. 5th highest scoring team wins $25 per team member. In Week 10, only team captains will play to give the rest of the team a break. All points will be scored as per the normal scoring criteria and in addition to points made, the Top 5 captains will also win cash prizes for their teams! (See above)

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July** :wall :wall :cry :wall :wall Just got put out paradise new world in 15th out of 2422...what a waste of time that was :puke Qualified for best of british final lastnight..wasnt too hard as it was the raked hands freeroll and only 27 in 10 qualified :lol Never played either of these tourneys before and not quite sure whats up for grabs :unsure

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July** Thought i should point out that the william hill game is £3.5k added, not £1.5k, which if i remember correctly from last week attracted about 400 players and had a total prize poll of around £10k, decent value imo, although may be a little too high a buy in for some. :ok

play it your own way gaf,very best of luck mate. :hope

Play your normal game captain (so that's 0 points!:lol) Enjoy it and every time you feel like doing something stupid, just remember I'll be watching every card!! :ok Good luck! TQM

Re: **Poker Monday 9th July** Every week I go out of the 888.com PokerPlayer tournament wanting to throw the pc out of the window. Seem to be more sitouts than usual this week but at least 4 playing on my table so I have to fight for every chip. Build up a nice stack and get moved to a table with one active player with a bigger stack and upset his fun. Manage to get just the better of the first one when I am moved again to another table with one active player with 18k to my 14k. Bit of argy bargy we are on about 18k and 16k and I get dealt Queens. He puts in his usual raise so I reraise, so does he, so I go all in and he calls with his Aces. A on the flop and I am out in 826th having been in 30th place. If the window had been open ...... :wall