Tribeca problems

Hedonist

I was due to play in the Blue Square bubble this afternoon but when I tried to log in a message came up saying: 'Sorry, there is no response from the gaming server. You may continue playing in offline mode only. I can see the tournament lobby and I am being blinded out but cannot play. What do they mean I can continue playing in offline mode? HOW? Have checked other Tribeca sites and have no problem with Betfred, Titan or Victor Chandler but Poker United has the same no response message. :wall :wall :wall Just gone out of the bubble tournament in 27th place.

Re: Tribeca problems all i can suggest is getting onto customer support and see if you get anything in compensation good luck

I was due to play in the Blue Square bubble this afternoon but when I tried to log in a message came up saying: 'Sorry, there is no response from the gaming server. You may continue playing in offline mode only. I can see the tournament lobby and I am being blinded out but cannot play. What do they mean I can continue playing in offline mode? HOW? Have checked other Tribeca sites and have no problem with Betfred, Titan or Victor Chandler but Poker United has the same no response message. :wall :wall :wall Just gone out of the bubble tournament in 27th place.

Re: Tribeca problems Blue Square support replied: Many thanks for your email regarding problems you are having connecting to our poker server. I can confirm that we have looked into the issue with our technical team and have found that the problem lies with internet service providers in your area blocking you from access to our server. I will therefore advise you to contact your service provider as there is little we can do for you from our end. To technical for me, why block Blue Square but not Betfred, I thought they used the same Tribeca server?