Norway Div2 8/7/07

Ff lillehammer-kjelsas oslo Here we have 2 teams who jsut could not stop scoring or concede goals. lillehammer played 10 games thus far and have 7 games over 3.50. kjelsas oslo have played 11 games and have 10 games which has gone over 3.50.I think this 2 teams will have at least 4 goals as usually they have been.I will take the over here. over [email protected] 4/10

Re: Norway Div2 8/7/07 IL HODD-AVEROYKAMERATENE The first placed team playing against the last placed team. Hodd with 31/15 goal scoring record and 18/4 goal scoring record at home. averoy with 8/22 goals scoring record and 2/15 record away from home. This match should be comfortable hodd win by right but averoy have give some tough fights when they dont lose by too many goal diffrence. Hodd hcp is set @2.25 which is quite high but they could get a big win as well.I am going with over here since there should be some goals in this game. over [email protected] 4/10

Re: Norway Div2 8/7/07 fana-askoy fana with 5 matches played at home before today and they have scored in each of the game at least twice barring only one game which they scored 1 goal. askoy meanwhile have scored in 3 games out of the 5 games they played away.Thye have never manage to score away only with stronger teams and i dont think fana is that much stronger then askoy.The league table could tell you what i mean here.This match should have goals too. over [email protected] 4/10