Copa America - quarter finals.

Guest raven

Guest raven

Peru v Argentina (2) @ 2.30 centrebet. Despite home advantage, Peru have struggled through to the Q's with 2 draws and a win over venezuela. They've been poor defensively and have had to rely on attacking play to get them back into games in both of their draws as they went 2-0 down in each. Attack is their strength but this will be hindered by both Farfan and Pizarro being out tonight. They also have to contend with the best defender in the tournament tonight - Ayala. Argentina are the best team in this tournament imo and the 2.30 @ centerbet looks good. Also, bielsa is under great pressure and Argentina need to win this tournament for him to keep his job. Colombia v Costa Rica (1) Colombia @ 1.84 against Costa Rica - 'nuff said.

Guest raven

Re: Copa America - quarter finals. FT0-1. Peru v Argentina (2) :) I've went on about this Tevez fella incessantly in the 1st round thread and tonight he showed his class. :)

Guest stebed

Columbia Looks ok now:loon Ive already made my decision if CR score one i'll lay off, 12 cans of tetley is great for courage but the old BF balance. Anyway Col look ok now after a shaky start!

Guest raven

Copa. Mexico - Brazil (1) @ 3.50. (Interwetten.) Mexico is the value pick here imo. I've went against 'em (to my cost) in the 1st round due to them having an ageing team. Tonight, I think this will be a strength against 'a' brazil team - not 'the' Brazil tream. Experience and familiarity with each other certainly favours the mexicans tonight. Mexico also came through a harder group stage than Brazil with a win against the best team in this tournament - Argentina - winning 1-0. H2h's also don't support a price like 3.50. Last time Mexico lost to Brazil was in 1999. They've had 5 matches since then and Mexico have won 3 of them. Last copa meeting was a 1-0 win for mexico also. Paraguay v Uruguay - no idea, anybody got thoughts on this one? Slightly leaning to Uruguay @ 3.00 (pinnacle.)

Guest raven

Copa. I'll copy and paste Matt's post here, since he's away and you may have missed it from the 1st round thread. ------------------------------------------------------ Im in blackpool for the weekend so qucikly.... 2 bets... one big bet on Colombia to beat Costa Rica, Ticos were lucky to get here and Colombia will wipe the foor with them at 5/6. Brazil to beat Mexico, fancy Brazil to turn it on now and I still dont rate Mexico as highly as some. GL guys Quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I fought the law and..........I won! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------