William Hill CPC Bounty Tournaments

GaF

CPC Bounty Events Taking off on Thursday 5th July at 19.30(UK) are the fabulous CPC Bounty special events. Every member of the William Hill Poker Team has a bounty on their head. Knock out the last team member and win a trip to the Caribbean Poker Classic worth $4,000. Knock out any of the other members to win prizes ranging from $50 to $600. Buy-in is only $18 + $2 for your chance to play in poker paradise.

Re: William Hill CPC Bounty Tournaments i`m in,,28 regged so far including the 5 bounties...........is a shame my pm to gaf didnt go through as i was going to have this as the focus game after i had already chosen the laddies,didnt realise it didnt get sent until this morning so my bad....

Re: William Hill CPC Bounty Tournaments Missed this unfortunately:sad , i take it these are on every thursday are they? Pretty good value as when i took out the 2nd bounty last week i got $50 straight away and they then emailed me to say i had won another $50 because i knocked out the 2nd bounty.:D