UNDER 21

Guest sitoatic

Guest sitoatic

Hi men! What about Under 21 matches? Bosnia-Herzegovina - Spain 2 @1.50 7/10 Spain won on Thursday against Scotland with a easy 3-1. Iniesta (FC Barcelona) was the star of the match scoring first spanish goal and playing so good. Spain has a lot of good players as Gabi, Xabi Prieto, Angulo, Sergio Garcia, Arizmendi, and the gunner Cesc, despite he is not expected to play. By Bosnia, we only know about 2 good players, Memisevic, who plays in Werder Bremen, and Dajic, a young striker of NK Slovonija, with a great talent. Probable line-ups: Bosnia: Baotic; Kulic, Sadovic, Memisevic,Trivunovic; Brdanovic, Davor,Jovanovic, Musli; Husic y Dajic. Spain: Riesgo; Sergio Ramos, Murillo, Jarque, Peña; Vitolo, Gabi; Xabi Prieto, Iniesta, Angulo; y Sergio García. Most of these players play in First Spanish Division, and it is a guarantee of good football. If you like your bookie quota, put Spain, they will win. :cheers Kind regards.

Guest kojic2003

U21 B&H had a pretty good U21 side in ECQ 2002 ( B&H U21 v Germany U21 5:1 /friendly/!? ), but I doubt they'll be good enough in this campaign.The Spanish squad is strong at the moment and should take all points at the end of the day.I'll back Spain U21 as well. Also, there is a one interesting friendly game: Germany U21 v S&M U21. We've made a lot of changes lately as regular players like Lazovic(Feyenoord), Delibasic(Mallorca), Jokic(OFK), Basa(OFK), gk Disljenkovic(Red Star), Mijailovic(Wisla K.), Lovre(Anderlecht), Maric(Olympiakos),...,are not a part of this squad anymore.Feyenoord striker Lazovic still can play for U21, but he's with our national team.We have a new generation now and I really doubt that they'll be able to take anything from this game, although this team has made a good start(vs.Slovenia 3:1, vs.San Marino 5:0).Our key players Krasic(CSKA Moscow) and Jankovic(Red Star) as well as Red Star's biggest talent Dusan Basta will all miss the game through injury which is surely a huge blow.On the other hand, Germany should field a respectable side: Walke (Werder Bremen) - Volz (FC Fulham), Mertesacker (Hannover 96), Callsen-Bracker (Bayer Leverkusen), Pander (Schalke 04) - Riether (SC Freiburg), Schulz (Werder Bremen) - Odonkor (Borussia Dortmund), Schlaudraff (Bor. M'Gladbach), Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern München) - Hanke (Schalke 04) The price for Home Win is around 1.60-1.70.It looks OK to me,but only the medium stake as Germany don't look so powerfull with these guys.

UNDER 21 To be fair to Scotland we were 1-0 up when we were reduced to 10 men. Then the second goal came from a free kick and the third from a penalty both won by "simulation." To this end i quite fancy Scotland U-21s to bounce back against Slovenia tonight at odds of 2.20 but, as i know nothing about Slovenia, it will be a speculative punt.