Selections Tuesday 3rd July

Hey all im new here - spotted the forum sponsering a race yesterday... Ive come over from expert betting advice, where i usually spend my days Here are my selections today, I dont bet in every race Brighton 2.30 - Caught In Paradise - Been progressing well in recent runs, the fav here in Artdeal is a hard ride, especially for an amatuer Jockey in William Buick, not to knock the lad but after all the rides have been from expereicnes jockeys on this one, ill stick with Dane O'Neill on this on today. 3.00 - Razzano - One that has had a long racing career at 3, and knows the ropes, is unproven on this ground today and dispite having plenty of chances to break the duck i feel this is a better chance than any if the drop back to more favoured trip revives him. 4.00 - Generous Lad (E/W) - Very consitent horse and has never finished outside the top 4, lets hope today can finish in the top 3 again. Has preformed well over 1m2f and 1m4f. Today it is 1m3f. Hamilton 2.15 - Kenmore - Down in grade significantly and one they should all have to beat today. WON 2.45 - Morbick - Shown some good potential in madians and the switch to handicap company could be the thing that opens the account today. 3.45 - Flagstone - Another that has shown some ability in Madians and another that can improve into Handcapping compny. 4.15 - Katie Boo - Backed this horse last time out and was unlucky, this horse has run in better races in early career including a win in class 2 company at Chester. Has ability just needs to show it. Hoping for a good race today and is my Nap. WON Good Luck Today Whatever You Back :D

Re: Selections Tuesday 3rd July

Hey all im new here - spotted the forum sponsering a race yesterday... Ive come over from expert betting advice, where i usually spend my days Here are my selections today, I dont bet in every race Brighton 2.30 - Caught In Paradise 3.00 - Razzano 4.00 - Generous Lad (E/W) Hamilton 2.15 - Kenmore 2.45 - Morbick 3.45 - Flagstone 4.15 - Katie Boo Good Luck Today Whatever You Back :D
Welcome mate,and Good luck with ur selections...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.