Martingaling favourites

After not doing very well on another system i have tried this one for few days and seems ok so far. Its needs to run for a while so to help me keep track im posting it on here. Its simpy betting on favourites and martingaling to achieve a profit. However with a difference to reduce the amount of loss (Due to using the dreaded Martingaling) and also a selection process to filter out certain races. This should stop me getting all those losers which could wipe me out Anyway here goes. Start book of £100 and £100 reserve aiming to make 3% a day. 15.15 Ponte Nacho libre @ 3.8... £1.08 to win £3.10 15.45 Ponte Misphire @ 3.5.... £1.70 to win £4.25 16.30 Wolv Samuel Charles @ 4....£2.00 to win £6.20 17.15 Ponte General feeling @ 5.9....£1.70 to win £8.33 20.10 Windsor Russian epic @ 4.6....£2.8 to win £10.08 20.30 Good Right to play @ 3.3.....£5.60 to win £12.88 20.40 windsor Charmatic @ 3.15....£8.60 to win £18.49 As soon as 1 winner comes in then stop and forget the rest. All Favs at time of posting. If they are not favourite at starting price then the selection will revert to that particular favourite of the race.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Matingaling favourites So if all these get beaten, your next bet is £23-50p? To win £3-50 on the day? What if that loses and racing is finished? Tomorrow you need to win todays £3-50p, plus tomorrows £3-50p. If you have a bad day tomorrow, it gets really hard. The next mistake you will probably make after that is the cardinal sin of chasing losses, and as anybody else will confirm, when you do that you couldn't pick the winner of the Boat Race..... with two choices.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.