• 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 20:00 888.com PokerPlayerMag UK Open Freeroll
    • 20:30 William Hill CPC Freeroll
    • 21:00 BetonBet $1,000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 The Sun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** I seem to remember Morl mentioning last week that the Paradise Monday Night Takedown is no more - haven't got round to removing it from the list yet though (only just realised it's still there) Also BetonBet European Leaderboard is I guess starting afresh for July....

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July**

I seem to remember Morl mentioning last week that the Paradise Monday Night Takedown is no more - haven't got round to removing it from the list yet though (only just realised it's still there) Also BetonBet European Leaderboard is I guess starting afresh for July....
Just been on to live support bob european should be put on soon.

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** Out of Mansion in 212th. :cry Was crippled when my made flush on the turn lost to a full house on the river, then it was just a case of pick a hand to go allin with (A6s), but ran into the big blind's Kings. Good experience though and will definitely try and qualify for this tourney again sometime. :ok Red.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** Out of the crapshoot in 491st :wall Dont think I will bother again with one of these :sad

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** Well that was weird. Half the table were sitouts, and the other half were massively aggressive. Waited for decent cards, and got up to about 6,000 chips, but lost it when, holding an unraised KQ in BB, I hit top 2 pair on the flop of KQ8, but the aggressive ****** with A8 caught an Ace on the river. Out in 216th. C'est grand, mais ce n'est pas la guerre :eek McG

Re: **Poker Monday 2nd July** Think the game stops at last 10 - if that is the case, will split position by percentile you finish in for the next game (as we've done before if anyone recalls :unsure)