GAA Games

Lets see if we can match this a regular thread as there are plenty of betting opportunities between now and the third sunday of september. 30/06/2007 Antrim V Clare 14.30 30/06/2007 Tipperary V Offaly 15.00 30/06/2007 Dublin V Cork 15.30 30/06/2007 Laois V Galway 19.00 01/07/2007 Kerry V Cork 14.00 01/07/2007 Laois V Wexford 14.10 01/07/2007 Kilkenny V Wexford 16.00

Re: GAA Games The first four matches above are Hurling Qualifiers. Clare are 1/12 favourites, Tipperary 1/6 favourites, Cork 1/16 favourites and Galway 1/100 favourites. There is no doubt whatsoever that these four teams will all records wins, and I checked one bookies and the four team accumulator is 1/4. Not great you may think but if any of these four lose, it will be one hell of a shock. Kerry V Cork in the Munster final is a classic. You never know what Kerry or what Cork will turn up. I've gone to games where Kerry race into a 10points lead only for Cork to peg them back. One thing is that Cork rarely straight fast against Kerry. I expect Kerry to lead at half time at 4/6. Kerry to win with draw no bet at 4/11 is also some value. Laois V Wexford should go the way of Laois. Wexford are overly reliant on Mattie Forde, whereas Laois have an abundance of talent. You begin to think are they ever going to deliver on their underage talent. Laois should be too strong at 2/5 and Laois HT/FT at 4/5 appeals to me. The bottom game is the Leinster hurling final and a complete mismatch. Expect Kilkenny to register their 9th Leinster title in 10years with a comprehensive victory over Wexford. Kilkenny -6points is 4/9 and should be snapped up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.