BBC Vs Channel 4

right who's got the better coverage, presenters, production values etc.. for me the BBC are very poor, Carson & Balding are a joke:spank , At Ascot i'd much rather of seen more info about the horses, no punter cares about the latest posh frocks and hats. Channel 4 has a better team, the camera work at the Cheltenham festival was superb, the BBC camera guys need to realise there are more horses in a race than just the leader.;) Not a fan of Jim McGrath either. Basically i hope Channel 4 get Ascot next year:ok what does everyone else think?

Re: BBC Vs Channel 4 Not a fan of the Beebs coverage, I can't stand Carson one bit but I think Claire Balding comes in for a lot of unjustified stick. She's got racing in her blood and is as knowledgabe as they come but I don't think she gets taken seriously, simply because she's a female. Channel 4 is good and as you say, the Cheltenham coverage is exceptional with some awesome camera work.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.