Poker Player WSOP Freeroll

Football-Tipper

Re: Poker Player WSOP Freeroll

followd instructions in the mag but it doesnt appear to be in the lobby now
I couldn't find a WSOP tab so I just called up 'All MTTs' then sorted in order of buy-in and it was near the bottom of the first page of freerolls :ok edit - looking again, the WSOP tab is under 'offline events' ! (then click on 'satellites' and it's the only one !)

Friend.. I live in Portugal...Here this magazine dont exist.. and i like to play this tourney :cry if i tell you my msn,you tell me this pw?
this tourney is for subscribers of the magazine,,get a subscription and stop asking for the password cos you wont get it

12th :wall well never mind :sad
Well played Brian I could obviously see you on the leaderboard and kept waiting for us to be on the same table but it was not to be. Gutted as you are really especially as in the latter stages I folded several A rags which would have won. Out in 19th and I guess it cleared the way to concentrate on the 5k on Bet Direct. Good Luck back in Vegas :ok edit - thanks to everyone who took the trouble to find me and offer support :clap